OzSTOC Events National & Local > NATIONAL EVENTS

2023 - NatRally Mudgee NSW - Registration CLOSED

(1/13) > >>

ST2UP:
It’s time…It’s here…let’s do this thing !!

NatRally registration for Mudgee NSW 2023 is now OPEN… :runyay

$70per head for Rally Shirt, Patch, and Pin and meet and greet finger food and the bus to/from Dinner venue.

Send me (ST2UP) via PM:

OzSTOC User Name, Name, Mbl No., Shirt Size and State

Payments to:

OzSTOC
BSB 062-501
ACC 1037 4558

Use your OzSToc user name in the payment Description please. 

Once you’re OFFICIALLY registered and your payment received, I will put a  :like beside your name in this thread as confirmation.

*NB saying in other threads I’m coming etc isn’t registering, the above is the ONLY process to log your attendance and confirm your rally pack.

NatRally registration CLOSES 15 September please.

ST2UP:
Please keep this thread for Rally Registration related topics only……

Some information:

Costs: $50 to $70

We have been able to sustain $50 for a number of years, but based on General increase costs of everything and that I haven’t asked for member contributions to the forum for a few years the kitty is dry in relation to being able to cover the little unforeseen rally related extras. I.e Meet and Greet food.

Rally Pins particularly are a double edged sword as we cannot guarantee a price per pin until we place the order, so there cost is numbers dependant.

$10 is added for the bus. We are hiring a 21 seat coaster bus with the intention of 2 or 3 trips into dinner and a courtesy bus style arrangement to get you back to the park after the dinner to cover the early to bed crowd and and later bus for those who wish to close the place after demolishing the top shelf.

Cheers

Biggles:
All perfectly reasonable!  Every Rally I've ever been involved in aims to end with a modest profit which can roll over to the next one if not required in between times.

Williamson:

--- Quote from: Biggles on June 30, 2023, 03:44:46 PM ---All perfectly reasonable!  Every Rally I've ever been involved in aims to end with a modest profit which can roll over to the next one if not required in between times.

--- End quote ---

Agree here Bill, a modest increase in the context of years since the last NatRally, current economic climate and overall cost of travel to and from Mudgee.

Jdbiker:
Registration done, PM sent👍

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version