OzSTOC Shop > OzSTOC Preferred Suppliers & Discounts

Johnny Appleseed GPS (For Ram Mounts & Brackets)

(1/5) > >>

Streak:
Johnny Appleseed GPS (For Ram Mounts & Brackets)

http://www.ja-gps.com.au/

1800 477 477

sales@ja-gps.com.au.

We are happy to extend the 10% discount on any RAM part to all members of OzSTOC, when purchasing from JA-GPS.
We have the largest range and quantity of local Australian RAM parts, Our website has live stock status too, so you’ll always know which parts are in stock, and if they’re not, we display an accurate shipping ETA as to when the part is due to land in Australia.

To get the 10% discount, your members can phone us on 1800 477 477 or order online and put in the special comments field

“Please apply 10% Honda Club Discount”

and we will adjust the price manually before despatch

Marcus:
Oh great... I just got some stuff from him... he has some good stuff, pity I missed the discount by about a week hahah

ST2UP:
Woo Hoo that's great.....very easy company to deal with  :thumbsup

:beer

Streak:

--- Quote from: Marcus on November 05, 2013, 12:40:52 PM ---Oh great... I just got some stuff from him... he has some good stuff, pity I missed the discount by about a week hahah

--- End quote ---

Same here I just ordered a Bracket and a Mount for teelas bike, and I organised this after i had ordered  :crackup

saaz:
Lionel bought a RAM bracket for the ST1300 that goes on the dash, with a bar that iust the two bolts/pins as the connection points.  Looks neat and may suit those who don't want to connect too much up there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version