OzSTOC Shop > OzSTOC Shop Suggestions & Questions

OZSTOC sidestand puck

(1/4) > >>

Biggles:
Having ridden away from my CMA puck at Laverda Concors, I'm now in the market for a replacement.
The next one will have a "reminder string" to attach to the handlebars.

The little 100 mm x (say) 3 mm thick hard plastic disks are perfect for putting under the sidestand on soft ground.  They live in the non-lockable pie warmer and should go back there.   :||||

So- who knows someone who can stamp these things out with the OzStoc logo imprinted?

And yes, I know a flattened beer can is good, but it ain't elegant, and Ruby 2sday wants elegant.  She's like that.

Shiney:
Awesome idea, I'd also like one :thumbsup

Gadget:
Either 100 mm disc or 100 x 100 mm square with rounded corners. Nylon cord attached with a loop at one end to go to the handle bar.

Mine was a piece of aluminum checker plate. No risk of rust.

I just had a thought a 'V' Pulley would do the trick and you could wrap the cord around the V for storage.

Or have the plate in a bow tie shape to wrap the cord around the centre.

sent using Tapatalk

Streak:
This is the style of Side stand pad that i sell, i know they can be printed on, they have a hole in them ready for whatever type of rope springy stuff would like to put in them.

they can be printed, i just need to chase down someone to do it

Wild Rose:
Great idea  :thumb
I got one and I put a piece of string on it to save bending over to pick it up, but the springy thing would be better  :thumbsup

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version