OzSTOC Events National & Local > QUEENSLAND

19th February 2012 Workshop Day

(1/3) > >>

RCMCY:
Hi
19th February 2012 at my place is a workshop day starting about 10AM. cost $15 per head.
I have held this day for several years the format is Morning tea Barbecue Lunch Afternoon tea. Demonstrations during the day this year (subject to change) are Mig and Tig welding (if you want to have a go bring jeans and covered footware and welding mask if you have one.) Spoke Wheel building, how to read a Multimeter (suggest you bring a cheap multimeter if you have one), how to straighten alloy levers. Carb jets how to measure and clean to size.
Joan will do a cooking demonstration for the ladies.
Pool bring your bathers and a towel.
Where
53 Albert St. Eagleby Qld 4207 (35Klms south of Brisbane.)
Phone Ron or Joan 07 3807 4189 please phone if you are coming as last year we had 100 people so catering numbers helps.
Rain or shine as there is plenty of undercover areas available
If you want something demonstrated please phone I may be able to accomodate it, over the years I have covered all sorts of demo's (last yr ST tappets demo)
I have 3 ST's on the road one is a 3 wheel car one with sidecar and one solo but have a flexit sidecar fitted sometimes. plus a couple of wrecks, so lots to look at.
As its a motorcyle event for all clubs it attracts lots of interesting bikes both new and old.
Please phone for more details as this year will probably be the last year we will run this event.
Cheers
Ron

Streak:
Sounds bloody fantastic to me, I will post this every where I can

as long as we don't have to fix it here

bobSTer:
 :hatwave

Hi Girls & Boys,
What a wonderful idea I think a good attendance should be assured.

Only one glitch - Gold Coast Bike show same weekend BUT if all can get there to the show Friday Or Saturday, a good roll up would be good for all of us.

Will advise.

:beer
Bob
 :dred11

Brock:
Excellent. unfortunately cant make it, its too far away.

Perhaps its just as well, as I can read a multi meter (and calibration check em as well) weld after a fashion abd cook.

Have lots of fun .... :beer :beer :beer

Whizz:
Pity you can't type as well!   :rofl

:13Candy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version