Farkles, Gear & Accessories > Camping Gear and Touring

My New Guang Jie Tent

(1/2) > >>

alans1100:
I've been looking for a new tent to replace my much used one that I use when going on my own (not often now). With the WA trip still on the calendar I needed a new tent. I had a couple in mind  but bought the one in the link due to a sale price of $56 delivered. The colour choice was either stand out with red (pinkish) or blend in the bush with a green. Being the only two colours left I chose the light green which arrived today.

The carry bag looks like it will do the job with some decent carry handles though not bright orange as in the link. Not sure when I'll get to use it but September at the moment seems to be when.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/291373928950?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Brock:
The link doesnt work for me

johnnyYTED:
:dred11

--- Quote from: Brock on April 05, 2016, 07:02:12 PM ---The link doesnt work for me

--- End quote ---
worked ok for me..

alans1100:

--- Quote from: Brock on April 05, 2016, 07:02:12 PM ---The link doesnt work for me

--- End quote ---
I found the tent on his Photobucket site which should give you an idea

Draco (Heartbreak Kid):

--- Quote from: alans1100 on April 05, 2016, 12:54:48 PM ---I've been looking for a new tent to replace my much used one that I use when going on my own (not often now). With the WA trip still on the calendar I needed a new tent. I had a couple in mind  but bought the one in the link due to a sale price of $56 delivered. The colour choice was either stand out with red (pinkish) or blend in the bush with a green. Being the only two colours left I chose the light green which arrived today.

The carry bag looks like it will do the job with some decent carry handles though not bright orange as in the link. Not sure when I'll get to use it but September at the moment seems to be when.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/291373928950?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

--- End quote ---

:blu13 Hey Alan, have you used this tent yet? if so can you give me the pro's and con's on it, i've been looking for one to replace my single leaky tent  :think1 :blu13left

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version