Author Topic: ST1300 Screen  (Read 792 times)

Online Williamson

• UNBELIEVABLE "5000 Posts" Member
  • ST Legend
ST1300 Screen
« on: July 20, 2019, 05:47:39 PM »
Long story short .......

I purchased some pannier bag inserts yesterday evening off a fella on Gumtree, a few messages exchanged and funds transferred, and the bags are now mine.  In one of the messages, the fella mentions that all has left to sell from his ST1300 days is an Eagle screen, so I do the right thing and let people know here.

Anyone still looking for an ST1300?  There's one currently on Gumtree:

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/wondai/motorcycle-scooter-accessories/honda-st1300-eagle-screens-replacement-wind-deflector/1223528789

Don't bother with the seller's pannier bag inserts, 'cause they're now mine.

A little detective work and ferreting 'round the forum and I found this:

I have an Eagle Screen for sale - Larger than normal and would suit any upcoming winter riding. Screen is clear. Size - 550mm high and 735mm wide. Worked perfectly when I had my ST1300.
New they are $293 plus P&H. Sell for $150.
I also found a new set of NGK spark plugs in my cupboard to give away if anyone wants them.
Call me (Brian) on 0408 191 493. I am living in the Caboolture area until end of June 2017.

If anyone is interested in the NGK spark plugs mentioned above, don't bother they're mine.

But if anyone is interested in an ST1300 standard OEM screen, I found one cleaning-up in the garage this arvo, that is surplus to my current needs.  This is the screen that came new with my ST in 2013, it was on the ST until I replaced it in 2017 (when I installed a higher/wider screen).   The screen is in good nick, no major scratches just some imperfections (as a result of me cleaning it a bit too vigorously) that might show-up when looking through it and riding directly into the sun or headlights.

I'll take $100.00 OBO for it, plus postage at buyer's cost, or pick-up from postcode 3088 or 3752.

Cheers,  Williamson (AKA Michael)

Motorcycling, the best time you can have with your pants on.
eBiking, the second best time you can have with your pants on
Afterlife, up there for the climate, down there for the company.
If I'd known I was gunna live this long, I woulda looked after myself better

The following users thanked this post: Draco (Heartbreak Kid)