Author Topic: Blue Angels Cockpit Video  (Read 348 times)

Online ruSTynutz

• NR2024 Rally Team
  • Supreme "2000" Club Member
    • "Destined to Drive" Driving School
Blue Angels Cockpit Video
« on: February 17, 2023, 02:42:23 PM »
The U.S. Navy’s Blue Angels flight demonstration squadron demonstrates skill on such a high level it seems almost supernatural.
To say that such aerobatics requires precision and attention to detail is an understatement of laughable proportions.

The mission of the Blue Angels is to showcase the teamwork and professionalism of the United States Navy and Marine Corps
through flight demonstrations and community outreach while inspiring a culture of excellence and service to country.   

Click Picture to View Video...  ++

2005 Honda ST1300A

The following users thanked this post: Shiney, Jdbiker, Dragonstaff

Offline Shiney

• Dave
  • Global Moderator
  • UNBELIEVABLE "5000 Posts" Member
  • RTE Coordinator - Strathpine, QLD
Re: Blue Angels Cockpit Video
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2023, 03:55:15 PM »
That is an extremely impressive display of skill and precision flying :clap :clap :clap
My Ride: 2023 ST1800   :thumb
OzSTOC #104   STOC# 8512   IBA # 59142
Find me in The Who's Who of OzSTOC!

I like shiney things :grin
One of the Dave, Dave, Dave and Duncan crew 8)

The following users thanked this post: ruSTynutz

Offline SteveR

Re: Blue Angels Cockpit Video
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2023, 06:59:22 PM »
The U.S. Navy’s Blue Angels flight demonstration squadron demonstrates skill on such a high level it seems almost supernatural.
To say that such aerobatics requires precision and attention to detail is an understatement of laughable proportions.

The mission of the Blue Angels is to showcase the teamwork and professionalism of the United States Navy and Marine Corps
through flight demonstrations and community outreach while inspiring a culture of excellence and service to country.   

Click Picture to View Video...  ++

I knew a guy who got the amazing opportunity to go up with one of the Blue Angels… he’s never really been the same since!!
"Not all those who wander are lost"

The following users thanked this post: ruSTynutz