Author Topic: MONARCHS 15th OUTFIT RALLY - Friday 26 to Sunday 28 April 2024  (Read 481 times)

Offline Williamson

• UNBELIEVABLE "5000 Posts" Member
  • ST Legend

Where: Carters Beach, Ulupna Island via Strathmerton, Vic. Signposted from Strathmerton.

Details: All welcome. A great family rally with an emphasis on sidecars/outfits, but solos welcome. $20 incl badge and raffle ticket. Trophies and raffles Saturday arvo.  Registration fee gets you a badge and a raffle ticket, although not compulsory, proceeds to charity - usually Black Dog or similar.

Local bakery, pub and showers in Strathmerton.  Long drop toilets on site.  Supplies in Cobram shops and at local Strathmerton shop.

The Rally runs from Friday 26 to Sunday 28 April, but the recommendation is to get there early to get a good spot, or stay a couple of days later.  This is a back to basics rally, ie. bring in your supplies and take out your rubbish. Please note, dogs are allowed but MUST be on a lead at all times (Parks Regulations).

Use caution when camping near river red gums, branches may fall without warning.

Contact: monarchsmotorcycleclub@gmail.com; also http://monarchsmcc.freeforums.net

My 1st Outfit Rally

I'll be heading up around lunch time Friday.
Cheers,  Williamson (AKA Michael)

Motorcycling, the best time you can have with your pants on.
eBiking, the second best time you can have with your pants on
Afterlife, up there for the climate, down there for the company.
If I'd known I was gunna live this long, I woulda looked after myself better