Buy Swap & Sell > Buy, Sell, Swap, Trade, Wanted....

F/S Custom OzSTOC Jackets.

(1/4) > >>

ST2UP:
If you have a mis-sized Custom OzSTOC Jacket that you would like to re-sell advertise it here.... ;-*

We also have a number of the smaller sizes available in the OzSTOC shop....they would suit Adults and children smaller than a conventional Men's XL.

:beer

STroppy:
I have a brand new 4XL OZSTOC jacket which I believe would equate to about a medium in any other jacket sizing, for sale . .

No longer available . . .

ST2UP:

--- Quote from: STroppy on June 15, 2015, 07:51:41 AM ---I have a brand new 4XL OZSTOC jacket which I believe would equate to about a medium in any other jacket sizing, for sale . .

--- End quote ---

PM sent Terry.....I have had a enquiry.

:beer

ST2UP:
I have had 2 members enquire this weekend about the custom OzSTOC Jackets......if your jacket has shrunk in the dark cupboard due to the lack of daylight or changed your mind about the jacket, there are members out there in search of them.

Post them here if you wish to sell.......we only have a few Jackets left in the smaller sizes, a couple of the larger sizes are now in Perth with the OzSTOC shop.

Cheers

2Triky:
I have a jacket that is just a fraction too tight for me.  That is with all the interior fitted.
I am 103 on the chest.  I would suggest it would be good for someone with a 96-98 (at the most) around the chest.
I only wore it once after returning from overseas, and it was too late to do the exchange, so i am stuck with an expensive wardrobe attachment.
I will take any reasonable common sense offers, as it is only gathering dust at the moment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version