Author Topic: For Sale - ST 1100PS  (Read 1545 times)

Offline Carrelli

• ST Legend
For Sale - ST 1100PS
« on: March 15, 2012, 06:16:04 PM »
Hi guys and girls. I have decided to part with Carrelli. It's not that we arn't seeing eye to eye... far from it. We have talked and our ways are diverging, sadly.

Every working day he takes me 30km to work, and when I have done my best, he takes me home again.

A couple of years back now, he was taking me twice that, every day.
Never complaines, and as always, starts his day with a simple press of a button, which stirrs his heart, and we are off!
His vitals have been checked regularly and seen to with a passion deserved of such a steed.
His clothing is very nice, and for his faithful distance covered, exceptional. All bronzed and unique.

If you can offer a home suitable to his liking, he will offer still many more miles of touring and commutting satisfaction and comfort.

A donation of just $4000 is required.

Statistics are as follows:
1996 ST1100 ps
Third lover ( owner)
Panniers and huge top box ( not shown in the family photos).
158,000km
Heart beat, very strong.
Avon tyres
Very clean
Custom and very expensive paint job ( clothing ) that still looks fantastic....and is noticed!
1" bar risers
Unifilter
High sceen

Call me if you are able to offer Carellii a good home, but be quick, it has been agonising getting this far
Bryan
All my photos are 248kb, I will attempt to downsize, however, email me at ducarattie@hotmail.com  and I will send whatever you want. Thanks.