Honda ST1300 Section > "How To..." Instructions and Pics for Regular Maintenance Jobs specific to the ST1300...

Air Horn install (ST1300)

<< < (2/14) > >>

Brock:
Good work and pics

I fitted the stebel to my 1100, havent had a chance to use it yet. No pics of the install, but its loud. :runyay :runyay :runyay :runyay

Shiney:

--- Quote from: royst1100 on January 16, 2013, 03:29:11 PM ---at least they will know you're there. pipes and if they cannot still hear you  |-i  the air horns   :thumbs  that will wake em up

--- End quote ---

Your bloody right Royce :thumb if they don’t hear the pipes the air horn will scare them to the other side of the road :crackup

--- Quote from: saaz on January 16, 2013, 03:41:40 PM ---Quite part from all the Shiney things catching the light  :grin

--- End quote ---

:-++ :-++ :-++ :-++

--- Quote from: Brock on January 16, 2013, 03:42:02 PM ---Good work and pics

I fitted the stebel to my 1100, havent had a chance to use it yet. No pics of the install, but its loud. :runyay :runyay :runyay :runyay

--- End quote ---

Thanks mate, I too haven't had a reason to use it yet...                                               but I'm looking  :wink1 :rofl

tj189:
well done, thanks for posting up  :beer

gaz:

--- Quote from: Shiney on January 16, 2013, 04:29:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: royst1100 on January 16, 2013, 03:29:11 PM ---at least they will know you're there. pipes and if they cannot still hear you  |-i  the air horns   :thumbs  that will wake em up

--- End quote ---

Your bloody right Royce :thumb if they don’t hear the pipes the air horn will scare them to the other side of the road :crackup

--- Quote from: saaz on January 16, 2013, 03:41:40 PM ---Quite part from all the Shiney things catching the light  :grin

--- End quote ---

:-++ :-++ :-++ :-++

--- Quote from: Brock on January 16, 2013, 03:42:02 PM ---Good work and pics

--- End quote ---

Thanks mate, I too haven't had a reason to use it yet...                                               but I'm looking  :wink1 :rofl

--- End quote ---

well hopeful this will inspire more ST's to get a "big horn"  :eek  Then at the next RTE you can have a Toot off.  |-i

ruSTyEB:
Awesome.  Air horn now next on my list .:-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version