Honda ST1100 Section > Where to Purchase Parts & items for the Honda ST1100

Corbin Seats for the Honda ST1100 & Honda ST1300

<< < (2/4) > >>

Tipsy:
 :wht11 py

As for down time at John Moorehouse ,,,,not for the 1100 as he has my old one so all you need to do is return your old  one to him when your new on arrives,
Now all that is needed is for some to get hold of a spare 1300 seat from some where and send it to him so the same thing can be done.

Any takers

Tipsy

terrydj:
Met a few that have had Corbins and met a few that got rid of them for a john Moorehouse as well.
My bum smiles every time I sit on my bike and I have a Moorehouse

scarp:

--- Quote from: Tipsy on September 01, 2012, 08:24:32 AM --- :wht11 py

As for down time at John Moorehouse ,,,,not for the 1100 as he has my old one so all you need to do is return your old  one to him when your new on arrives,
Now all that is needed is for some to get hold of a spare 1300 seat from some where and send it to him so the same thing can be done.

Any takers

Tipsy

--- End quote ---
Well I do have my 1300 seat in the shed but it would be a pity to cut it up as I think it did about 500 kms on it from new

Dennisgw:

--- Quote from: scarp on September 05, 2012, 08:17:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: Tipsy on September 01, 2012, 08:24:32 AM --- :wht11 py

Any takers

Tipsy

--- End quote ---
Well I do have my 1300 seat in the shed but it would be a pity to cut it up as I think it did about 500 kms on it from new

--- End quote ---

Personal Choice. I had mine cut up as the original Honda seat for the 1300 was a bit of a nut crusher after a days ride. Sympathy is good, practicality is better I would suggest.

When I went to see John about the 1300 seat he commented that most riders of 1300s that had been to see him had the same problem. That of sliding forward onto the tank cover over a long days ride. It tends to get a little uncomfortable for the family jewels.

:whistle

Gavo:
Ive got a one piece corbin seat with a back rest for passenger, its comfortabe also leather and soft

Only me being six footish like to have seat high , one piece is only fitting on low possition with no hight adjustment.

So its really good for the shorter riders, no heating

:blu13   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version