Author Topic: Domino Rally - 15 & 16 November 2014 at Angusvale  (Read 2135 times)

Online Williamson

• UNBELIEVABLE "5000 Posts" Member
  • ST Legend
Domino Rally - 15 & 16 November 2014 at Angusvale
« on: August 25, 2014, 09:46:19 PM »
Angusvale:

From ADVrider:

We revived the Domino last year and held it at Angusvale which is off to the right when travelling on the road from the Princes Highway to Dargo.

There is a turn off to the right, sign posted "Angusvale" which is easy to miss but is about 13 k's north of the Bridge over Iguana Creek Bridge on the Dargo Road. The camp site is to die for. Lots of Roos wandering about. Tons of space on the river. Dunnies, fireplaces and not so many people touring through. We'll be there Friday night and Saturday. Most will go home Sunday. There will be some pairs of Jeans for the Eastern Bloc Motorcycles to demonstrate their awesome power when trying to tear them apart, which is the theme for this Rally.

Eastern Bloc Motorcycles. If you have one bring it along. Awards will only be given out to Eastern Bloc Motorcycles but all makes are welcome.

All punters whom attended last year agreed it was a terrific Rally site with a great all weather dirt Road to come in on.

Adventurous Riders can easily plan tricky rides in as there are more ways in than the main drag in to the Rally site.

Cheers,

Doonie.

Helen and I'll be leaving Friday AM, lunch at Briagolong, campsite around 3:00pm, first beer by 4:00pm. :beer

Cheers,  Williamson (AKA Michael)

Motorcycling, the best time you can have with your pants on.
eBiking, the second best time you can have with your pants on
Afterlife, up there for the climate, down there for the company.
If I'd known I was gunna live this long, I woulda looked after myself better