General Category > Members Health & Wellbeing

Damn!

(1/28) > >>

Kev Murphy:
Just returned from the Doctor. I have been shot down in flames by his diagnosis.

First of all, my vision is so bad that I have to hand in my license am am not allowed to ride or drive any more.
I am having difficulty with mobility, and have to use a walking stick to get around. I take delivery of a walking frame later this week, because I am not allowed to use motorised transport, so it now looks as tho I am restricted to local foot travel only. Life is not good.
I have to cancel my attendance at the AGM this year, as it is a bit far to push a walking frame.

Such is life.

Wild Rose:
Sad to hear Kev but I guess it is going to eventually happen to all of us
Stay positive mate and enjoy Life the best you can some people don’t get to spend as much time as you have touring all over Australia.
In your 75 years I bet you have seen quite a lot of our wonderful country “Australia “
Some people don’t even get out of the town or State they live
Just think of it as a positive what you have done, now you will just have to relay on other means to get around
Friends busses planes taxi or Ubers
And you have all your mates at OzSTOC just cherish your memories of your time on your ST1100
Remember we are only a phone call away if you want a chat

Kev Murphy:
Thanks Leo. That old song 'I've been everywhere, man' has nothing on the places I have been and seen in my lifetime.

STeveo:
Sorry to hear that Kev. The old Date of Birth strikes again.
What about one of those electric mobility scooters?

Kev Murphy:
Not allowed to use them because of poor eyesight, Steveo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version