Author Topic: OzSTOC Custom Motorcycle Jacket  (Read 271067 times)

Offline ST2UP

• The Pockey Poker ;)
  • Administrator
  • UNBELIEVABLE "5000 Posts" Member
  • Guyra - NSW
Re: OzSTOC Custom Motorcycle Jacket
« Reply #375 on: September 03, 2014, 12:18:25 AM »
So the original blurb abou the DriRider sizing says based on Streaks measurements blah blah he would need a 3XL and now I see he has ordered a 2XL ?????? Which makes me even more leery of the sizing.

That is true Streak was on the cusp of 2XL and 3XL, so opted to up a size for the comparison......but in the last 3 weeks Streak has started his own "Bring back Sexy" campaign and lost 5 kilos and falling in preparation for the OzSTOC IBA ss1600k and back to his normal weight range......so he has safely come down a size to 2XL in this Jacket.

I think his campaign is in serious jeopardy though as despite some weight loss he still has a head like a twisted sand shoe  :nahnah  :KissBlow

I'm built like a Kelvinator fridge with a head.....neck 46, chest 122, gut 105....so I'm a 3XL in the OzSTOC jacket and was a 3XL in a DriRider I tried on a few months ago.

Hope that helps Craig

:beer
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 12:30:56 AM by ST2UP »
Chris    

IBA #64116   FarRider #660   Ulysses #56339

st2up@ozstoc.com

Mbl: 0428792425

Sighted it....Wanted it...Chucked a fit...GOT IT !!!!

Offline Streak

• NR2016 Group
  • Supreme "2000" Club Member
  • Stampy Glitterballs
    • Australian ST Owners Club
« Reply #376 on: September 03, 2014, 06:32:59 AM »
So the original blurb abou the DriRider sizing says based on Streaks measurements blah blah he would need a 3XL and now I see he has ordered a 2XL ?????? Which makes me even more leery of the sizing.

Yep Chris is very right, I have been at the gym 4 days a week and playing mixed netball two days, so far I have lost 5 kg, 6cm around the stomach and 3cm around the chest, which has brought me down a full jacket size.

The sizing chart is correct, I just did the work to change my sizing  :p

How much has it changed, when I got the sample jacket, I could not do it up with the liners in it, and could only just do it without, now I can do it up with the liners in it, so quietly proud of myself
Streak (Graham)
Storm Trooper
streak@ozstoc.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OzSTOC
2010 White DL650 Strom
FarRider #667
IBA #59145
Aussie Hard Arse #63

Offline Streak

• NR2016 Group
  • Stampy Glitterballs
« Reply #377 on: September 03, 2014, 08:46:28 AM »
61 Jackets Pre Ordered!
We are in sight of 70!!

Ordered so Far:

Brock 3XL
SnigDog: Large
RockyRural: 4XL
Richo: 3XL
TJ189: Large
JACK ABBOTT: Medium
Sabie: 4XL
Barry: XL
Norm: 4XL
Saaz: Large
Gavo: Large
Phil.S: XL
PostieRob: XL
Tipsy: 3XL & XL
Stinkypete: Medium
JohnnyTED: Small
kezaloz: 5XL
Shiney: 5XL & Small
Dab55: 5XL
ads: 2XL
STGeorge: 2XL
davidnbrown: XL
JohnoJ: 2XL
Gordo: 3XL
Baza: 2XL
Hohnke: 2XL & 3XL
Streak: 2XL
Strider20: Medium
A2Z: XL
Octane: 2XL
Marcus: XL
Pete: 2XL & 3XL
JC: 2XL
Buck: 3XL
atoyot: 5XL
ppopeye: 2XL & 3XL
Bobsee: 2XL
curious1: XL
pault: XL
Carsten: 2XL
Denis: 5XL & 4XL
Biggles: Medium
Cooman: Medium & 4XL
Sargent: Small & Medium
Chippa: 3XL
Odyssey Rider: 3XL
RGardner: XL
Andrew: Medium & XL
Don Law: 2XL
Hendo: 3XL
Spanner: XL

Have not placed your order yet? http://www.zenmotorcyclegear.com.au/honda-st-owners-club-jacket/

4th of September is the Cut off date!

Streak (Graham)
Storm Trooper
streak@ozstoc.com
2010 White DL650 Strom
FarRider #667
IBA #59145
Aussie Hard Arse #63

Online Marcus

• Insert amusing quip here...
  • RTE Coordinator
  • It says Stringo on my shirt
« Reply #378 on: September 03, 2014, 09:39:06 AM »
I can't wait to see next Rally a sea of the same

Offline ST2UP

• The Pockey Poker ;)
  • Administrator
  • Guyra - NSW
« Reply #379 on: September 03, 2014, 09:50:25 AM »
I can't wait to see next Rally a sea of the same

Yeah.....You will want to put your name in your Jacket at a big meet  :eek

Better still grab a OzSTOC name tag --->http://ozstoc.com/index.php?topic=7465.0 they will attach to the pocket flap  :think1
Chris    

st2up@ozstoc.com

Offline ST2UP

• The Pockey Poker ;)
  • Administrator
  • Guyra - NSW
« Reply #380 on: September 03, 2014, 07:21:03 PM »

Members of the club to date have purchased over 60 of the New OzSTOC riding Jackets....this has been an overwhelming response to this club project and a credit to our club as a whole, moving forward in a manner that would leave many similar bike specific clubs in awe of our collective achievement.

So with the ordering process for the new OzSTOC jacket coming to a close on the 4th September for a garment that has an minimum order quantity of 40 units posses a few questions for our existing and future members......current members who are not in a position to purchase at this time and future members who join our club and see our brilliant riding jacket and want to embrace the club Jacket may have a considerable wait time to accumulate the required minimum order of 40 Jackets.

As you can appreciate in a club without membership fees disposable and non committed income is not on our horizon, as much as we would relish the chance to have the Jacket in the shop for purchase this is just not going to be a future possibility based on our current and successful club mantra. It should be again stated that OzSTOC makes no money from the sale of these Jackets and has cost us a small amount to bring this worthwhile project to the club and its members.

So here is some options for purchasers of the new OzSTOC Jacket to consider:

If you wish to purchase an additional Jacket or Jackets in this group buy in any sizes you choose and wish to re-sell the Jacket on our club forum at a later stage even at a punitive profit margin arranged between you and the purchaser the team at OzSTOC will have no objections providing it is in an appropriate manner. The real benefit of this process is not for any real financial gain but being in a position to assist a fellow existing or future member into our club riding Jacket and allowing them the same sense of belonging to our group as we all share with the Jacket. In addition if you feel you are on the cusp of a particular Jacket size you could order the next size up or down and make your choice and sell on the other Jacket......I know they will be in hot demand just from the comments of those who have viewed the Jacket.

This option is just for your consideration and you should not feel bound to participate, but if you have the disposable income and want to see a fellow or future member into this fantastic new club Jacket.

If you wish to order another Jacket follow the same link to Zen you previously used, we will start a sticky post in the "Buy,swap, sell" section for members to post their Jacket for sale and where prospective purchasers can express there interest......we will leave the sizing chart also available in this section.

Thanks for your consideration

Team OzSTOC
Chris    

st2up@ozstoc.com

Offline RubenCan

• Tipovers = 3.
  • Legendary Member
  • 1992 ST 1100
« Reply #381 on: September 03, 2014, 08:05:12 PM »
HELP,

Guys i have been deliberating over how successful the sizing will be and yes, I know, a few have already taken the plunge. I hoping that some of the members that have tried the Jacket may be of assistance here.

I currently have an RJays Voyager2 Jacket that is 3XL and still has room for a light jumper aside from a pressure long sleeve top, singlet and the mandatory OZSToc top. http://www.rjays.com.au/home/products/textile/voyager2-red.jpg this is the link to my Jacket.
According to my measurements of
Neck 51.5cm
Chest 126cm (fully puffed out)
Muscly mid section (nicely taught) 127cm
According to these measurements I need a 5XL. And there lies my dilemma re the 2 size difference.
Can anyone help please (deadline is looming)

Thanks in advance

Ruben
Ruben
 :dred11   :blu13  :
1st Bike - 1980 Honda CB250N
2nd Bike - 1978 Suzuki GS750
3rd Bike - The current STeed 1992 ST1100
4th Bike - Also current Steed 2015 F6B
5th Bike - Also current STeed 2005 ST1300
Ulysses # 61761 StGeorge Sutherland Branch
OZSToc # 145

Offline ST2UP

• The Pockey Poker ;)
  • Administrator
  • Guyra - NSW
« Reply #382 on: September 03, 2014, 08:32:13 PM »
Easy Ruben.....totally ignore the Rjays sizing of your current Jacket  :thumbsup Every manufacture has there own sizing charts that they work from, the physical size of the garment is the same they just have a different sizing label and chart.

I have just grabbed 3 different pairs of jeans from my cupboard.....they all fit me EXACTLY the same.

Hornee Jeans = size 36

Draggin Jeans = size 38

Levi's 501's = size 40

They all fit the same, the manufacture just uses their own sizing and labels

Use the measurements provided by Zen for there product and ignore all others  :like

Chris    

st2up@ozstoc.com

Offline johnnyYTED

• STranger 1100 n BEEstY 1330cc
« Reply #383 on: September 03, 2014, 08:45:30 PM »
 :dred11
HELP,

According to my measurements of
Neck 51.5cm
Chest 126cm (fully puffed out)
Muscly mid section (nicely taught) 127cm
According to these measurements I need a 5XL. And there lies my dilemma re the 2 size difference.
Can anyone help please (deadline is looming)

Ruben
Ruben by your neck n chest you'd be 4XL ,,, unless your ABS  (gut) is bigger than your cheST    :fp
I ordered a small coz my current DriRider is  small.. and the measurements related the same   > for me < at leaST  :thumb
Picton  if it doesn’t flood higher than previous times.
mobile 047 4488 436 
IBA#59147, FarRider #732
STranger 1998 ST1100, x Police
STrangler ST1300 2007 Charcoal Grey.
BEEstY 2017 Can-Am Daytona 1330.
maybe something with a little extra
:dred11 :Spyder

Offline saaz

• Canberra ACT
« Reply #384 on: September 03, 2014, 08:46:34 PM »
What Chris said. If in any doubt just contact Zen and talk it through just to make sure.

My Zen adven jacket (more for colder weather) is a XXL to allow for more layers underneath. For the Ozstoc jacket I am a Large, as the neck measurement suits me better, chest measurement is within reason. The prototype Ozstoc jacket fitted me fine, except for the neck area being a bit of the tight side to allow for free head movement, and that was with all the liners in which would not often be the case.
John
(Ridden on and forever in our hearts)
1996 Honda ST1100P
2014 Triumph Trophy SE
Ozstoc, STOC #7239, Farrider #461 Ulysses #061681, IBA #59143 and some others

Offline Biggles

• NatRally 2018 - Mackay
  • "Top Dog" 10000 club
  • Bridgeman Downs, Brisbane
« Reply #385 on: September 03, 2014, 09:21:04 PM »
My Zen adven jacket (more for colder weather) is a XXL to allow for more layers underneath. For the Ozstoc jacket I am a Large, as the neck measurement suits me better, chest measurement is within reason. The prototype Ozstoc jacket fitted me fine, except for the neck area being a bit of the tight side to allow for free head movement, and that was with all the liners in which would not often be the case.

I noticed you went "Large" which I thought odd, as you're more slight than me, and I went Medium which appears from the measurements to be larger than I need (I'm 96cm chest, and medium is 102 cm). 
I figured a bit of airspace doesn't hurt in summer, and allows bulky clothes in winter.

For the modern man who lives in the city, riding a bike might be one of the only ways to escape the humdrum monotony. To take off and ride. To be both at one with nature and one with the bike. To feel masculine. Adam Piggott

OzSTOC #16  STOC #6135  FarR #509  IBA #54927

Offline saaz

• Canberra ACT
« Reply #386 on: September 03, 2014, 09:35:32 PM »
I am 102 chest but 40 neck, so medium might have been a bit tight on the neck. I have the same thinking about extra airspace is not a bad thing.
John
(Ridden on and forever in our hearts)
1996 Honda ST1100P
2014 Triumph Trophy SE
Ozstoc, STOC #7239, Farrider #461 Ulysses #061681, IBA #59143 and some others

Offline ST2UP

• The Pockey Poker ;)
  • Administrator
  • Guyra - NSW
« Reply #387 on: September 04, 2014, 06:41:20 AM »

Members of the club to date have purchased over 60 of the New OzSTOC riding Jackets....this has been an overwhelming response to this club project and a credit to our club as a whole, moving forward in a manner that would leave many similar bike specific clubs in awe of our collective achievement.

So with the ordering process for the new OzSTOC jacket coming to a close on the 4th September for a garment that has an minimum order quantity of 40 units posses a few questions for our existing and future members......current members who are not in a position to purchase at this time and future members who join our club and see our brilliant riding jacket and want to embrace the club Jacket may have a considerable wait time to accumulate the required minimum order of 40 Jackets.

As you can appreciate in a club without membership fees disposable and non committed income is not on our horizon, as much as we would relish the chance to have the Jacket in the shop for purchase this is just not going to be a future possibility based on our current and successful club mantra. It should be again stated that OzSTOC makes no money from the sale of these Jackets and has cost us a small amount to bring this worthwhile project to the club and its members.

So here is some options for purchasers of the new OzSTOC Jacket to consider:

If you wish to purchase an additional Jacket or Jackets in this group buy in any sizes you choose and wish to re-sell the Jacket on our club forum at a later stage even at a punitive profit margin arranged between you and the purchaser the team at OzSTOC will have no objections providing it is in an appropriate manner. The real benefit of this process is not for any real financial gain but being in a position to assist a fellow existing or future member into our club riding Jacket and allowing them the same sense of belonging to our group as we all share with the Jacket. In addition if you feel you are on the cusp of a particular Jacket size you could order the next size up or down and make your choice and sell on the other Jacket......I know they will be in hot demand just from the comments of those who have viewed the Jacket.

This option is just for your consideration and you should not feel bound to participate, but if you have the disposable income and want to see a fellow or future member into this fantastic new club Jacket.

If you wish to order another Jacket follow the same link to Zen you previously used, we will start a sticky post in the "Buy,swap, sell" section for members to post their Jacket for sale and where prospective purchasers can express there interest......we will leave the sizing chart also available in this section.

Thanks for your consideration

Team OzSTOC

Just in case you missed this ^^^^^^^^

Chris    

st2up@ozstoc.com

Offline Streak

• NR2016 Group
  • Stampy Glitterballs
« Reply #388 on: September 04, 2014, 08:07:12 AM »
OzSTOC Custom Motorcycle Jacket

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR ORDERS!!

We have Emailed, Facebooked, Rang, Messaged, PM'd Everyone, outside of smoke signals we can do no more!

If you want a Jacket, you will need to order TODAY!!!

http://www.zenmotorcyclegear.com.au/honda-st-owners-club-jacket/

Streak (Graham)
Storm Trooper
streak@ozstoc.com
2010 White DL650 Strom
FarRider #667
IBA #59145
Aussie Hard Arse #63

Offline RubenCan

• Tipovers = 3.
  • Legendary Member
  • 1992 ST 1100
« Reply #389 on: September 04, 2014, 11:44:36 AM »
Just had a chat with Mark concerning how wonderfuly unique I am and have agreed that it's best for me to hold off and try to get one on the next batch.  :'( In the meantime, dont mind me if I rip the jacket off your respective backs  :fp  :well so I can try it on to get the sizing just right.  :thumbsup My problem is the sleeve length and jacket length for my Arnold Schwarzenegger physique. :eat

Ruben
Ruben
 :dred11   :blu13  :
1st Bike - 1980 Honda CB250N
2nd Bike - 1978 Suzuki GS750
3rd Bike - The current STeed 1992 ST1100
4th Bike - Also current Steed 2015 F6B
5th Bike - Also current STeed 2005 ST1300
Ulysses # 61761 StGeorge Sutherland Branch
OZSToc # 145

Offline Streak

• NR2016 Group
  • Stampy Glitterballs
« Reply #390 on: September 04, 2014, 02:28:17 PM »
OzSTOC Custom Motorcycle Jacket

72 Jackets Pre Ordered!

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR ORDERS!!

We have Emailed, Facebooked, Rang, Messaged, PM'd Everyone, outside of smoke signals we can do no more!

If you want a Jacket, you will need to order TODAY!!!

Ordered so Far:

Brock 3XL
SnigDog: Large
RockyRural: 4XL
Richo: 3XL
TJ189: Large
JACK ABBOTT: Medium
Sabie: 4XL
Barry: XL
Norm: 4XL
Saaz: 2 of Large
Gavo: Large
Phil.S: XL
PostieRob: XL
Tipsy: 3XL & XL
Stinkypete: Medium
JohnnyTED: Small
kezaloz: 5XL
Shiney: 5XL & Small
Dab55: 5XL
ads: 2XL
STGeorge: 2XL
davidnbrown: XL
JohnoJ: 2XL
Gordo: 3XL
Baza: 2XL
Hohnke: 2XL & 3XL
Streak: 2XL
Strider20: Medium
A2Z: XL
Octane: 2XL
Marcus: XL
Pete: 2XL & 3XL
JC: 2XL
Buck: 3XL
atoyot: 5XL
ppopeye: 2XL & 3XL
Bobsee: 2XL
curious1: XL
pault: XL
Carsten: 2XL
Denis: 5XL & 4XL
Biggles: Medium
Cooman: Medium & 4XL
Sargent: Small & Medium
Chippa: 3XL
Odyssey Rider: 3XL
RGardner: XL
Andrew: Medium & XL
Don Law: 2XL
Hendo: 3XL
Spanner: XL
Hammer: 3XL
Skehan: XL
BikeBear: 3XL
Nigel: 2XL
Diesel: 2XL
Sim: Large
Lionel: 7XL
Mikan13: 3XL
WendyL: Medium

Have not placed your order yet? http://www.zenmotorcyclegear.com.au/honda-st-owners-club-jacket/

4th of September is the Cut off date!

« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 02:33:47 PM by Streak »
Streak (Graham)
Storm Trooper
streak@ozstoc.com
2010 White DL650 Strom
FarRider #667
IBA #59145
Aussie Hard Arse #63

Offline cooman

• COOMAN
« Reply #391 on: September 04, 2014, 03:48:22 PM »
Well done Wendy lol

Jack

:bl11
Ride safe live long.

Offline Streak

• NR2016 Group
  • Stampy Glitterballs
« Reply #392 on: September 04, 2014, 04:46:03 PM »
TDing was in making use of the Hip Pocket Tape Measure to sort his sizing up, getting his last minute jacket order in!

Streak (Graham)
Storm Trooper
streak@ozstoc.com
2010 White DL650 Strom
FarRider #667
IBA #59145
Aussie Hard Arse #63

Offline Mystic2

• ST Legend
« Reply #393 on: September 04, 2014, 04:55:22 PM »
Last minute order placed & payed for  :hatwave 5 weeks a long time   :think1
 :dred11
Mystic2

Offline blackduck

• NR2016 Group
  • WARNBRO - WA
« Reply #394 on: September 04, 2014, 05:04:34 PM »
just ordered and payed for
last minute I know
it was due to the 5.30 am phone call reminder from
Mr (i forgot about the 2 hour time difference between WA and the east coast ) STREAK  :spank

but its all done now and I feel so much lighter
$194 lighter to be exact
Cheers
 STU

FOUR WHEELS MOVE THE BODY -
TWO WHEELS MOVE THE SOUL

2012 ST1300 (black)
2014 GL1800

Offline Brock

• Tardis Tech
  • White is the fastest
« Reply #395 on: September 04, 2014, 06:19:48 PM »
The letterbox is an extremely boring entity. Just stands there with it mouth open. By the way, not here yet

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn
Brock
Asian Correspondent
2003 Honda ST1100PY

Ulysses #32829
STOC #8239
OzSToc # ??
Kinross WA

Offline denis

• ST Legend
« Reply #396 on: September 04, 2014, 07:46:27 PM »
Hi STreak, Denis here did you find out if Neil and val got there order in. Just home from funeral. Denis.

Offline Streak

• NR2016 Group
  • Stampy Glitterballs
« Reply #397 on: September 04, 2014, 08:32:35 PM »
Hi STreak, Denis here did you find out if Neil and val got there order in. Just home from funeral. Denis.

Phone call made denis, sorry, I didn't finish work till 7.30

just ordered and payed for
last minute I know
it was due to the 5.30 am phone call reminder from
Mr (i forgot about the 2 hour time difference between WA and the east coast ) STREAK  :spank

but its all done now and I feel so much lighter
$194 lighter to be exact

You can hire me put as an alarm clock if you want mate!
Streak (Graham)
Storm Trooper
streak@ozstoc.com
2010 White DL650 Strom
FarRider #667
IBA #59145
Aussie Hard Arse #63

Offline denis

• ST Legend
« Reply #398 on: September 05, 2014, 08:13:06 AM »
HI Streak, Thanks for your help all done with Mark and paid. Neil didn't receive invoice Mark sent so fixed myself. So much appreciated, thanks again. Denis Diane.

Offline ST2UP

• The Pockey Poker ;)
  • Administrator
  • Guyra - NSW
« Reply #399 on: September 05, 2014, 08:31:40 AM »
Mark is ruling the Order book off at lunchtime TODAY.........if you have a last minute desire to order.

His order to the manufacturer goes in this afternoon  :runyay

Chris    

st2up@ozstoc.com