No Parking Zone! > Hobbies outside of OzSTOC

Eliteserien 2023

(1/2) > >>

Bodø:
I've said it before but my passion long before bikes came around was football, real football, not this cross country basketball which is popular in this country.  That said, it was great to see Collingwood win that (even if I think it's a mickey mouse competition).  Anyway, as many of you know my original username here was Bodø/Glimt, a football club in Norway.  I never thought I'd see the day in my lifetime but in 2020 we became champions of Norway for the first time ever in our 104 year history.  In 2021 we went back to back before finishing a paltry second last year.

This morning we made it three titles in four years so I can add another line to my signature.  We're also in the F.A. Cup Final to be played on 9th of December.  It's a separate knock out competition and being drawn to play away from home in every round bar one we've made it to the final.

Wild Rose:
That's great Bodo  :hatwave
Keep us informed. Hope they win the trophy  :runyay

Bodø:
We won the league overnight.  That's the big one.  Now for the cup.  A league and cup double would be a first (for us).

Wild Rose:
 :Like:

Williamson:

--- Quote from: Bodø on November 13, 2023, 03:53:29 AM ---I've said it before but my passion long before bikes came around was football, real football, not this cross country basketball which is popular in this country....

--- End quote ---

So your passion is for Rugby League, Union or that round ball game that some (most?) over 'ere call Soccer?

:whistle

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version