Honda ST1100 Section > Where to Purchase Parts & items for the Honda ST1100

David Silver Spares (Parts are mainly for the Honda ST1100)

<< < (2/5) > >>

RubenCan:
These guys at David Silver Spares are excellent and they really know the ST1100. I  ordered a host of things, paid $160au (did not charge the VAT) and parts were delivered within 10 days. For the same parts here in Oz, I was quoted approx $340 and they would have to do a back order for two of the items needed. This was from Honda spares in Campbelltown and Rockdale Sydney. I can't speak highly enough of them.

Ruben  :dred11

Malcolm6112:
Did you hear that the Government are thinking about lowering the taxable threshold to around $300?:spank :spank

It was in the news a couple of days ago. Bugger.

:blu13

saaz:
Even so, for most things I get from overseas the GST would make no difference as either the price difference is so large or not available here. All it would do is add inconvenience and time. Importers/wholesalers/retailers need to look to themselves as to why online shopping (including purchasing within Australia) is growing.  Harvey Norman put the mum and dad owned shops out of business, as did shopping malls, so his turn in the evolutionary process has come.

TheMechwarrior:
Thanks for this link!

I've been looking all over the place for one of these RHS crash bar covers! http://www.davidsilverspares.co.uk/ST1100PY-POLICE-PAN-EUROPEAN-2000/part_158014/

They only list models up to 2000, I assume for parts like this they are the same even in a 2002 model?

Cheers,

Mech.

alans1100:

--- Quote from: TheMechwarrior on October 30, 2012, 06:04:52 PM ---Thanks for this link!

I've been looking all over the place for one of these RHS crash bar covers! http://www.davidsilverspares.co.uk/ST1100PY-POLICE-PAN-EUROPEAN-2000/part_158014/

They only list models up to 2000, I assume for parts like this they are the same even in a 2002 model?

Cheers,

Mech.

--- End quote ---

Yep, they're the same on all models.

I bought the set as it would have looked weird having a new one on one side and a faded one on the other.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version