OzSTOC Events National & Local > NEW SOUTH WALES & ACT

RTE -April Saturday 27 2024, overnighter ,Urunga,Ocean View Hotel (Viva La Saaz)

<< < (7/7)

Wild Rose:
Great Photos  :like
Thanks for sharing  :hatwave
Pity about the flat  :'(
Good to see you eventually made it  :thumbsup

Shiney:
Good thing you always carry a puncture repair kit Diesel, it's a good reminder to always make sure one is packed on the bike :thumbsup

It looks like it was a great RTE, sorry I couldn't make it, unfortunately work got in the way :'(

STroppy:

--- Quote from: Diesel on April 28, 2024, 09:57:40 PM ---An absolutely fantabulous time had with the attendees at this iconic and nostalgic OzSTOC favourite venue. Thanks to everyone whom made this very memorable, friendly and a laugh a minute. Can't wait to come back next year! Thanks for organising this event Growly.

--- End quote ---

I will certainly be in for this one next year, I believe it will be ten years then since John left us?

I tried to juggle commitments to get there this year to be with you guys, but not to be.

Bodø:

--- Quote from: Shiney on April 30, 2024, 09:00:54 AM ---Good thing you always carry a puncture repair kit Diesel, it's a good reminder to always make sure one is packed on the bike :thumbsup

--- End quote ---

I always carry one.  Unfortunately I have had to use one three times, but they beats not having one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version