Author Topic: RTE Thoona VIC - Thoona Pub Saturday 23 July 2016  (Read 5626 times)

Online Nigel

• Legendary "1000 Club" Member
Re: RTE Thoona VIC - Thoona Pub Saturday 23 July 2016
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2016, 11:15:01 AM »
Hi all, Mark and I left via Wang and onto Benalla where we parted company. Nice ride home via Yea where I did cop some rain and a little thru the Slide where it was black as the ace of spades. But still, a great ride. Pub meal was fantastic and well priced . Always good to get away and meet some new faces. Sorry Steve we couldn't hang around any longer next time though, when theres more time. All in all barring the weather  being a bit ordinary a top day.     Nigel  :wht11 :nahnah
Introducing My 2007 BMW K 1200 GT
Avoid Disappointment, Expect the Unexpected.
Nigel               0447333268
Mooroolbark But its a secret.

The following users thanked this post: Shiney, Jdbiker

Offline SteveR

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2016, 11:26:01 AM »
Hi guys, just realised I hadn't chimed in yet!  It was a great day for a ride... despite the stinging hail storm just out of Kilmore... By the time I got inside they were starting to close up the kitchen, but the cook felt sorry for me so rustled up some bangers and mash, with a big mug of instant coffee  :crazy  The weather got pretty crazy on the way home, the wind and rain really ramped up about the same time the sun set, and all the crazies decided to go for a drive on the freeway!

Long story short, I got home, dried off, then slipped into a hot bath with wine and chocolate (my partner had been watching me on SpotWalla and got it running as I was coming into town), not a bad way to end a day out :thumbs
"Not all those who wander are lost"

The following users thanked this post: Shiney, Kev Murphy

Online Nigel

• Legendary "1000 Club" Member
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2016, 11:38:19 AM »
Bloody hell Steve your well looked after, all I got was where the f@&k have you been..... o:) :wht13
Introducing My 2007 BMW K 1200 GT
Avoid Disappointment, Expect the Unexpected.
Nigel               0447333268
Mooroolbark But its a secret.

Offline SteveR

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2016, 12:01:32 PM »
Bloody hell Steve your well looked after, all I got was where the f@&k have you been..... o:) :wht13

Ha ha!!! Yep, I'm definitely onto a good thing here!
"Not all those who wander are lost"