General Category > Interesting Links

Motorcycle clothing rating system launched

(1/1)

alans1100:
Saw this on Motorbike Writer

--- Quote ---The world’s first rating system for motorcycle clothing protection has been launched to give riders a guide to the safety standards of their gear. The Motorcycle Clothing Assessment Program (MotoCAP) website has launched with a short list of products that will be extended as products are tested at Deakin University.
--- End quote ---
https://motorbikewriter.com/motorcycle-clothing-rating/

Joso:
Hope you ladies & gents don’t eat too much chocolate on this ride i am jealous I love chocolate but will be busy working at the v8s on the Gold Coast you all enjoy & ride safe  :thumbs

alans1100:

--- Quote from: Joso on September 18, 2018, 01:52:29 PM ---Hope you ladies & gents don’t eat too much chocolate on this ride i am jealous I love chocolate but will be busy working at the v8s on the Gold Coast you all enjoy & ride safe  :thumbs

--- End quote ---
Posted in wrong place maybe?????

Shiney:
A rating system like that is an awesome idea and one that I hope takes off :thumbsup

Biggles:

--- Quote from: alans1100 on September 18, 2018, 02:08:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: Joso on September 18, 2018, 01:52:29 PM ---Hope you ladies & gents don’t eat too much chocolate on this ride i am jealous I love chocolate but will be busy working at the v8s on the Gold Coast you all enjoy & ride safe  :thumbs

--- End quote ---
Posted in wrong place maybe?????

--- End quote ---

Nah.  He's worried the jacket and pants won't still fit the riders after indulging in too much chocolate.    :rofl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version