Honda ST1300 Section > "How To..." Instructions and Pics for Regular Maintenance Jobs specific to the ST1300...

OzSTOC Servicing & Maintenance Days

<< < (2/6) > >>

Biggles:

--- Quote from: Richo on June 15, 2014, 07:18:30 PM --- ++ great idea
We non techno types can save a small fortune
Richo

--- End quote ---

Whoa...  you didn't read about the slab supplied by the benficiaries?
No- not VB or XXXX-  Coronas and Hahn.      :-(((

richo:
A slab will be a lot more economical than the serving department of the local dealer ;-* perhaps a bottle of johns walker black  label! For the more intricate assistance.  Top only to be taken off when the bike running again :Chocies

alans1100:

--- Quote from: ST2UP on June 04, 2014, 08:12:32 AM ---
 the obligatory sustenance is worked out by the attendees.

--- End quote ---

:think1 Biggles, I read that as BYO but then I being one who doesn't drink copious amounts of alcohol (if any) might see it differently.

Biggles:

--- Quote from: alans1100 on June 16, 2014, 11:00:47 AM ---
--- Quote from: ST2UP on June 04, 2014, 08:12:32 AM ---
 the obligatory sustenance is worked out by the attendees.

--- End quote ---

:think1 Biggles, I read that as BYO but then I being one who doesn't drink copious amounts of alcohol (if any) might see it differently.

--- End quote ---

Nah- BFH- Bring For Host, and if you're lucky he'll let you have one.     :beer

Assassin:

--- Quote from: ST2UP on June 04, 2014, 08:12:32 AM ---The idea of Service & Maintenance Days is to assist fellow members with Basic servicing & maintenance tasks on their ST1300. (I.e changing the engine oil or coolant)

This awareness day gives the less experience members amongst the club the opportunity to receive a basic working knowledge of a regular servicing or maintenance task.

The Owner of the bike supplies the necessary consumable items for the task and location, tools and the obligatory sustenance is worked out by the attendees.

Disclaimer: OzSTOC is merely providing the means by use of the forum to make members aware of the time/date/location of these BASIC Service & Maintenance days, and accepts NO responsibility for ANY issues encountered on the day.

Regards

The OzSTOC Team

--- End quote ---

Have you had one of these maintenance days yet ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version