Author Topic: National OzSTOC Rally 2015 Toowoomba QLD 20th to 23rd of March  (Read 218609 times)

Offline BIKERJIMBOB

• ST Legend
Re: National OzSTOC Rally 2015 Toowoomba QLD 20th to 23rd of March
« Reply #200 on: January 23, 2015, 06:27:53 PM »
:dred11
juST putting it out there again,to let ppl know. I have a spare bed in my cabin, Ian aka single has had to pull out again  :eek so his bed is available. I will re-poST in the  share thread,
let me know if you want this bed... ++

Me please if you can put up with a Pom  :grin
Cheers jim
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 06:41:24 PM by Brock »

Offline johnnyYTED

• Supreme "2000" Club Member
  • STranger 1100 n BEEstY 1330cc
« Reply #201 on: January 23, 2015, 07:00:16 PM »
juST putting it out there again,to let ppl know. I have a spare bed in my cabin, Ian aka single has had to pull out again  :eek so his bed is available. I will re-poST in the  share thread,

Cheers jim
Jim , Daveinbus has already taken the bed, as he is riding up with Grumpy, my other sharer sorry :eek
Picton  if it doesn’t flood higher than previous times.
mobile 047 4488 436 
IBA#59147, FarRider #732
STranger 1998 ST1100, x Police
STrangler ST1300 2007 Charcoal Grey.
BEEstY 2017 Can-Am Daytona 1330.
maybe something with a little extra
:dred11 :Spyder

Offline BIKERJIMBOB

• ST Legend
« Reply #202 on: January 23, 2015, 07:17:51 PM »

Cheers jim
Jim , Daveinbus has already taken the bed, as he is riding up with Grumpy, my other sharer sorry :eek

No worries mate thanks for letting me know
Cheers Jim

Offline BIKERJIMBOB

• ST Legend
« Reply #203 on: January 23, 2015, 07:21:39 PM »
Hi All,
Just filled in the registration form so I am in for my first ST rally in Australia, if anybody has space in their cabin for a fully house trained non snoring pom please let me know, it would also be nice to meet up with anybody passing the Gosford area on their way up to the rally if you fancy some company plus it will save me getting lost  :||||
 :beer jim

Hi Jim,
I'll be riding up leaving Springwood in the Blue Mts on the Thursday morning. Was hoping to start out via the Putty Rd but happy to RV with you anywhere along the way for the ride if that's going to work. (My bike's getting shipped across from New Zealand so I pick it up from Mainfreight's Botany depot the day before if everything goes according to my cunning plan).
Can't help you with not getting lost in the Queensland hinterland though - might need to rely on Uncle Google again or get the local OzSTOCers to send out a search & rescue. We turn left at Brisbane don't we?
Cheers,
Rob

Hi Rob,
Sounds like a plan to me, always interesting getting lost anyway, hope the OzSTOC search & rescue have made a note of this so they are fully prepared  :rofl I am sure its left at Brisbane just looked at the map and it gets a bit wet if we make a right  :grin. Happy to meet up anywhere thats good for you.
Anybody got a spare bed in a cabin for the weekend ? or should I dust the tent off ready  :eek
Cheers Jim

Offline RGardner

• Rob NZ
  • RTE Coordinator
  • ST1300 ABS
« Reply #204 on: January 23, 2015, 07:50:19 PM »
Confirmed.
We can work on the details closer to the day and maybe get some other OzSTOCers to tag along with.
Can't help with the cabin though as I'm tenting for Toowoomba and the ensuing two and a bit weeks of Oz riding. (Did a nice lap around our North Island over Christmas and didn't have a single snake, scorpion or dingo try to crawl in the tent with me)
Rob NZ

Offline johnnyYTED

« Reply #205 on: January 23, 2015, 07:53:27 PM »
Hi All,
Just filled in the registration form so I am in for my first ST rally in Australia, if anybody has space in their cabin for a fully house trained non snoring pom please let me know, it would also be nice to meet up with anybody passing the Gosford area on their way up to the rally if you fancy some company plus it will save me getting lost  :||||
Jim I'm riding up from Picton on the Thursday, via Putty Rd > the New England Hwy and will go straight thru to Toowoomba, we could meet at Singleton, I'd be happy to have you along with.... and Rob Gardener if Rob's fine about it..Rob I would meet you at Windsor or Colo Heights (i think) the Putty is a good ride. :grin
I havent set my route as yet so happy to change and mayB use Buckets Way then Thunderbolts to Uralla then join New England thru to Toowoomba, OR   go weST further and use the Newell..
LQQk at a map and let me know your thoughts,,,   my contact # is below so if you want to chat  :thumb sometime about it, text and I'll ring you back ..
 :think1 Are you doing Brooklyn RTE. we could meet and chat then even..
mobile 047 4488 436 
IBA#59147, FarRider #732

Offline BIKERJIMBOB

• ST Legend
« Reply #206 on: January 23, 2015, 08:09:28 PM »
Confirmed.
We can work on the details closer to the day and maybe get some other OzSTOCers to tag along with.
Can't help with the cabin though as I'm tenting for Toowoomba and the ensuing two and a bit weeks of Oz riding. (Did a nice lap around our North Island over Christmas and didn't have a single snake, scorpion or dingo try to crawl in the tent with me)

Hi Rob,
That all sounds good to me looks like we should have some company hopefully (johnnyYTED)
I may well be camping as well ( did a four day kayak/camping trip recently and as you say nothing tried to join me in the tent (thank god still getting used to the wild life over here).
look forward to meeting up and enjoying the ride up.
Cheers jim

Offline BIKERJIMBOB

• ST Legend
« Reply #207 on: January 23, 2015, 08:17:50 PM »
Hi All,
Jim I'm riding up from Picton on the Thursday, via Putty Rd > the New England Hwy and will go straight thru to Toowoomba, we could meet at Singleton, I'd be happy to have you along with.... and Rob Gardener if Rob's fine about it..Rob I would meet you at Windsor or Colo Heights (i think) the Putty is a good ride. :grin
I havent set my route as yet so happy to change and mayB use Buckets Way then Thunderbolts to Uralla then join New England thru to Toowoomba, OR   go weST further and use the Newell..
LQQk at a map and let me know your thoughts,,,   my contact # is below so if you want to chat  :thumb sometime about it, text and I'll ring you back ..

Hi,
That would be great to meet up for the ride to Toowoomba, still finding my way about locally so to ride up with you guys would be perfect for me.
I will definately be going to the RTE at Brooklin so it would be to meet up.
My number is 0423151073.
I will google map the route you suggest but being so new to Australia every road is a new road/experience so I really am happy to go where ever you guys think is best.
Cheers Jim

Offline johnnyYTED

« Reply #208 on: January 23, 2015, 08:43:02 PM »
 BIKERJIMBOB, I'll give you a call over the weekend,,  :thumb
mobile 047 4488 436 
IBA#59147, FarRider #732

Offline WendyL

• RTE Coordinator
  • Legendary "1000 Club" Member
  • Extremely nice person, angelic even....
« Reply #209 on: January 23, 2015, 09:37:03 PM »
Due to time constraints, I'm now flying to Brisbane and will be attending the rally in a cage. Better that than not at all I guess. I'll sstill bring helmet and jacket so I can hitch a ride for the organised rides
:KissBlow
Wendy
2005 ST1300
FarRider #913

Offline Biggles

• NatRally 2018 - Mackay
  • "Top Dog" 10000 club
  • Bridgeman Downs, Brisbane
« Reply #210 on: January 23, 2015, 11:14:12 PM »
Due to time constraints, I'm now flying to Brisbane and will be attending the rally in a cage. Better that than not at all I guess. I'll still bring helmet and jacket so I can hitch a ride for the organised rides

There will have to be some sort of game of chance to settle the argument over who gets the new slim Wendy as their pillion.     :grin
For the modern man who lives in the city, riding a bike might be one of the only ways to escape the humdrum monotony. To take off and ride. To be both at one with nature and one with the bike. To feel masculine. Adam Piggott

OzSTOC #16  STOC #6135  FarR #509  IBA #54927

Offline RGardner

• Rob NZ
  • RTE Coordinator
  • ST1300 ABS
« Reply #211 on: January 24, 2015, 03:10:49 AM »
Hi All,

Yep, sounds like a plan. Will confirm meeting up place & time closer to the day.
Cheers
Rob NZ

Offline Gadget

• UNBELIEVABLE "5000 Posts" Member
  • Just Ridin'
« Reply #212 on: January 24, 2015, 05:40:04 AM »
Wendy,

If you need a lift, my wife will be taking the convertible, and I'll be riding up solo, so we could pick you up at the airport and you couuld choose. :thumbs

We're on the North side of Brisbane and have to go past the airport on the way to Toowoomba anyway.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Cheers,
Gary
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Then  :blu13 Now :Spyder
Life's too short to be miserable, so enjoy it! :)
OzSTOC #257
FarRider #810
IBA #59140

Mob: 04 2448 3555

Offline Wild Rose

• Toowoomba, Qld
« Reply #213 on: January 24, 2015, 06:52:14 AM »
Hay Gary if I get a lift to Brisbane can I  get a lift back to  Toowoomba  in the convertible also or we could do tours of Toowoomba  with the top down.  :grin  ++
Leo (Wild Rose)
Honda ST 1300
:rd13       :blk13                            :Spyder
 2002                            New 29-04-13 

Ulysses #49154
FarRider #243

Offline Totgas

• Legendary Member
  • Everything is improved with "Flashing lights"
« Reply #214 on: January 24, 2015, 09:06:26 AM »
A mokes' a convertible - right?
I acknowledge hardworking Australians no matter who they are or where they come from. All those who have contributed to this wonderful country deserve an equal share of gratitude for their contributions. To single any group of individuals out for special homage only denigrates the rest of us.

Offline WendyL

• RTE Coordinator
« Reply #215 on: January 24, 2015, 09:17:06 AM »
Wendy,

If you need a lift, my wife will be taking the convertible, and I'll be riding up solo, so we could pick you up at the airport and you couuld choose. :thumbs

We're on the North side of Brisbane and have to go past the airport on the way to Toowoomba anyway.

Thanks for the offer Gary.  :thumb I'm actually getting to Brisbane a couple of days before the rally and hiring a car for the whole time to go visiting friends.
Cheers
Wendy
Wendy
2005 ST1300
FarRider #913

Offline WendyL

• RTE Coordinator
« Reply #216 on: January 24, 2015, 09:21:24 AM »
Due to time constraints, I'm now flying to Brisbane and will be attending the rally in a cage. Better that than not at all I guess. I'll still bring helmet and jacket so I can hitch a ride for the organised rides

There will have to be some sort of game of chance to settle the argument over who gets the new slim Wendy as their pillion.     :grin

In the spirit of being totally open and honest, I'm not a great pillion. I've had a couple of nasty scares as pillion so tend not to relax >:()
Wendy
2005 ST1300
FarRider #913

Offline Gadget

• Just Ridin'
« Reply #217 on: January 24, 2015, 09:42:13 AM »
Wendy,

Thanks for the offer Gary.  :thumb I'm actually getting to Brisbane a couple of days before the rally and hiring a car for the whole time to go visiting friends.
Cheers
Wendy
No worries.

Cheers,
Gary
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Then  :blu13 Now :Spyder
Life's too short to be miserable, so enjoy it! :)
OzSTOC #257
FarRider #810
IBA #59140

Mob: 04 2448 3555

Offline IanB

• Trundler
« Reply #218 on: January 29, 2015, 09:25:07 AM »
Woe is us.
All you folks who were quick off the mark have bagged the places with real roofs.
Trying to convince Helen that a tent would be a good idea but.......
Never under estimate the predictability of stupidity.

Offline Streak

• NR2016 Group
  • Stampy Glitterballs
    • Australian ST Owners Club
« Reply #219 on: January 29, 2015, 09:38:49 AM »
Woe is us.
All you folks who were quick off the mark have bagged the places with real roofs.
Trying to convince Helen that a tent would be a good idea but.......

if Helen is ok to share, I have a few spare beds as I have given up my cabin for our guest speaker, my cabin has 3 bedrooms in it, with 2 queen beds, so you are welcome to bunk with us :)
Streak (Graham)
Storm Trooper
streak@ozstoc.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OzSTOC
2010 White DL650 Strom
FarRider #667
IBA #59145
Aussie Hard Arse #63

Offline Streak

• NR2016 Group
  • Stampy Glitterballs
« Reply #220 on: January 29, 2015, 09:43:16 AM »
Hello All,
            I have just spoken with the big 4 caravan park, and the below is still available:

Accommodation still Available for national rally 2015

46                                            3 bedroom 6 berth
51                                            3 bedroom 10 berth

There are also 5 Ensuite Powered Sites and 8 Powered Sites still to be allocated.

We certainly look forward to welcoming everyone on the 20 March.  All signs point to a very successful get together.

Kind regards

Gail
BIG4 Toowoomba Garden City Holiday Park
34A Eiser Street, Harristown
Toowoomba  Q  4350
Toll free number:  1800 333 667
Telephone: 07 4635 1747
Facsimile:   07 4635 7690
email:   info@big4toowoombagchp.com.au
                www.big4toowoombagchp.com.au

if you wish to share a bed, or post that you have beds free, please post in the cabin sharing thread: http://ozstoc.com/index.php?topic=6701.0

Streak (Graham)
Storm Trooper
streak@ozstoc.com
2010 White DL650 Strom
FarRider #667
IBA #59145
Aussie Hard Arse #63

Offline Streak

• NR2016 Group
  • Stampy Glitterballs
« Reply #221 on: January 29, 2015, 10:36:16 AM »
Registered For National Rally 2015:

You MUST Register for rally, we need it for food & Rally Pack Ordering

EVENT REGISTRATION CLICK HERE

People
(Counting Pillions)

ST's

Queensland

Streak & Teela
Wild Rose
Cerebral Knievel
TJ189 & Leandra
Sabie & Pauline
Gadget & Dezohn
Skip & Irene
Rob Mc
Biggles & Leonie
PC & Marian
Me_3 & Megan
Tipsy & Lesley
DavidNBrown
Diesel & Rodger
Bluey
Gerald & Sandra
Kippers
Philbo Norma
Strider20 & Jenny
Scarlett Thunderbolt & Kate
Totgas
IanB & Helen
Gaz
Adam & Philomina
Barry & Marissa (Saturday only)

New South Wales & ACT

ST2UP & Pocket Stocker
Grumpy
Odyssey Rider & Pamela
MissT & Will
JohnnyYTED
Steveo
Sicman
Saaz
Baza & Sue
Dick "Yewie" & Ros
Growly
Sudszman
Lionel
Honk & Jacinta
Single
Daveeinbus
Wilko
Joso
Cravenhaven & Vivian
Bikerjimbob
Curious 1
Capt Thunderbolt & Mariea

Northern Territory

WendyL

Victoria

Marcus
Cooman & Una
Nigel
William
Denis & Diane
Sulkybear
Williamson
ppopeye & Chris
Gordo
NandV & Valerie

Western Australia

Gavo
STRay
West Aussie Glen & Theresa
Mitch
Pezz & Trina

South Australia

StinkyPete & Chirs
Pete & Mel
JF3000

Tasmania

Sim & Diane
Phil.S

International

Rgarnder (NZ)
STefani (USA)

EVENT REGISTRATION CLICK HERE

Accommodation still Available for national rally 2015

46                                            3 bedroom 6 berth
51                                            3 bedroom 10 berth

There are also 5 Ensuite Powered Sites and 8 Powered Sites still to be allocated.

We certainly look forward to welcoming everyone on the 20 March.  All signs point to a very successful get together.

BIG4 Toowoomba Garden City Holiday Park
34A Eiser Street, Harristown
Toowoomba  Q  4350
Toll free number:  1800 333 667
Telephone: 07 4635 1747
Facsimile:   07 4635 7690
info@big4toowoombagchp.com.au
www.big4toowoombagchp.com.au

if you wish to share a bed, or post that you have beds free, please post in the cabin sharing thread: http://ozstoc.com/index.php?topic=6701.0

If you have Registered for Toowooba and NOT attending please advise admin@ozstoc.com
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 01:55:30 PM by ST2UP »
Streak (Graham)
Storm Trooper
streak@ozstoc.com
2010 White DL650 Strom
FarRider #667
IBA #59145
Aussie Hard Arse #63

Offline Cerebral Knievel

• The last of the 4 D's
« Reply #222 on: January 29, 2015, 10:48:09 AM »
I don't see Shiney & Carrol or STroppy on the list  :popcorn
2003  :slvr13  2005  :blu13  1999 :gldst11                                           
               2008  :blk13 1996  :blk11

National Rallies 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2022 2023 2024

Current Fleet:08 ST1300,96 ST1100,05 R1200RT(busted sump)

Offline Streak

• NR2016 Group
  • Stampy Glitterballs
« Reply #223 on: January 29, 2015, 10:52:07 AM »
I don't see Shiney & Carrol or STroppy on the list  :popcorn

shiney and Carrol wont be there as they are in New Zealand for a wedding, and STroppy has not registered yet....I have 12 pages of spreadsheet to back that up
Streak (Graham)
Storm Trooper
streak@ozstoc.com
2010 White DL650 Strom
FarRider #667
IBA #59145
Aussie Hard Arse #63

Offline Cerebral Knievel

• The last of the 4 D's
« Reply #224 on: January 29, 2015, 11:29:11 AM »
Well,that's a triple buggar then  :-[
We shall carry on having a great time regardless  ;-*
2003  :slvr13  2005  :blu13  1999 :gldst11                                           
               2008  :blk13 1996  :blk11

National Rallies 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2022 2023 2024

Current Fleet:08 ST1300,96 ST1100,05 R1200RT(busted sump)