Author Topic: Bike-Quip new products coming to market  (Read 866 times)

Offline BikeQuipSteve

• ST Legend
Bike-Quip new products coming to market
« on: March 31, 2019, 08:25:17 AM »
G’day Folks!

Just a heads up on the forum BEFORE I anounce this on the various Facebook sites. I am launching a few new products in the next few days / weeks.
Next week will be a dashmount which fits in the same manner/position as the Migsel Mount but is 25% less cost (£90 GBP). They come with stainless socket bolts and aluminium anchor block. Black (matt) anodised billet aluminium with x1 1” RAM Ball fitted and threaded for 2 more (blanks supplied).

Next up are the panels which fit in Lieu of the panniers, there’s info on the site n I will update next week

If you still want to keep your panniers on AND protected, I am designing W2 Stainless (satin finish) crash bars which will fit straight into the Footrest Mounts by swapping out the two bolts for longer ones. Costings should be known in a few days.

Finally, I’m looking at tweaking the Bar Riser design to reduce the angle on the rear, vertical edges so the cables n hoses either side have a clearer run and will be less likely to foul on full lock.

If there is anything you would like me to look into, drop a note in the suggestion box on the home page or email me at bikequipsteve@gmail.com but please bear in mind it’s very difficult to justify R&D costs for small volume sales items.

As always, I will try n get the best postage deal I can but the screens remain a challenge and are best done as a bulk order which I can offer a discount on to lessen the postage impact - which is currently around £60 GBP.

Thanks for your continued support folks, Ride Safe!

Steve B

« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 09:21:05 AM by BikeQuipSteve »
Better to remain silent and be considered a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt!

The following users thanked this post: Sicman, Totgas, Shiney, Wild Rose, Scarlett Thunderbolt, Jdbiker, Langers

Offline Brock

• Tardis Tech
  • UNBELIEVABLE "5000 Posts" Member
  • White is the fastest
Re: Bike-Quip new products coming to market
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2019, 09:44:41 AM »
Thanks for the heads up Steve
Brock
Asian Correspondent
2003 Honda ST1100PY

Ulysses #32829
STOC #8239
OzSToc # ??
Kinross WA

Offline Biggles

• NatRally 2018 - Mackay
  • "Top Dog" 10000 club
  • Bridgeman Downs, Brisbane
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2019, 06:52:23 PM »
Good stuff.  Loving my screen (2" wider, lip top).
For the modern man who lives in the city, riding a bike might be one of the only ways to escape the humdrum monotony. To take off and ride. To be both at one with nature and one with the bike. To feel masculine. Adam Piggott

OzSTOC #16  STOC #6135  FarR #509  IBA #54927

Offline richo

• Richo
  • Legendary Member
  • ST 2009
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2019, 07:55:46 PM »
 :popcorn   :popcorn  :popcorn
Richo