OzSTOC Shop > OzSTOC Shop Suggestions & Questions

paypal paid twice

(1/2) > >>

johnnyYTED:
 :dred11
 :fp
I bought a new name tag and somehow  :-((( managed to pay twice,  :||||, is it possible to have the second paypal payment reversed.
after I hit pay now it took me back into the shop and I saw my cart had 1 item and somehow I thought the page muST have gone back so hit pay now again, OOPS!!!
so beware if this happens to you.  I understand NOW the shop page comes back to continue shopping... but didnt empty cart after payment.  :fp

Streak:

--- Quote from: johnnyYTED on September 04, 2014, 03:36:22 PM --- :dred11
 :fp
I bought a new name tag and somehow  :-((( managed to pay twice,  :||||, is it possible to have the second paypal payment reversed.
after I hit pay now it took me back into the shop and I saw my cart had 1 item and somehow I thought the page muST have gone back so hit pay now again, OOPS!!!
so beware if this happens to you.  I understand NOW the shop page comes back to continue shopping... but didnt empty cart after payment.  :fp

--- End quote ---

will sort it out when i get home from work mate, i can reverse one of the payments  :thumb

Biggles:
I would have only told Streak in a PM I was dopey, not everyone.     :grin      :p   

|-i

johnnyYTED:

--- Quote from: Biggles on September 04, 2014, 04:01:11 PM ---I would have only told Streak in a PM I was dopey, not everyone.     :grin      :p   

|-i

--- End quote ---
:dred11
I'm not the sharpeST tool in the box...  :fp  :nahnah
 I can blame my meds... :eek

johnnyYTED:

--- Quote from: Streak on September 04, 2014, 03:42:01 PM ---

will sort it out when i get home from work mate, i can reverse one of the payments  :thumb

--- End quote ---

Thanks STreak. :like

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version