General Category > Active Polls

Why do you ride a Motorcycle?

<< < (2/5) > >>

scarp:
Got my Bike Licence in 74 I had always wanted a bike I was 28 before i got a car licence I did not have a car. Just the missus was due with our first & said you better get a licence so you can drive me to the hospital in hers.
I've always had a bike since & while I can I will, don't ride as much as I used to or want to but the bike clears the head that's for sure.
No real reason just that I am a motorcyclist like my father before me It's in my blood

Biggles:

--- Quote from: scarp on March 14, 2012, 10:47:44 PM ---Got my Bike Licence in 74 I had always wanted a bike I was 28 before i got a car licence I did not have a car. Just the missus was due with our first & said you better get a licence so you can drive me to the hospital in hers.
I've always had a bike since & while I can I will, don't ride as much as I used to or want to but the bike clears the head that's for sure.
No real reason just that I am a motorcyclist like my father before me It's in my blood

--- End quote ---

Interesting route through the licensing maze.
I got mine for personal transport when I went to Uni.  A thumping great Suzuki 80   :eek
My lust bike was a Honda CB250!   :-++
I was given a ride on a mate's Triumph 650 and felt like I was the washing clinging to the clothesline in a gale.   :crazy
Funny things we do.  We've all got bike stories.  And love telling them. 
Maybe we should have a "I remember when..." thread.   :)   :popcorn   

scarp:
Hey I'll need a couple of hours for that one

rocketeer:
....an escape from reality- for hours at a time whether just wandering off for a cruise or pushing it harder around the track there is no thought other than what is in front of you at that time. 

royst1100:
to escape from the mundane life i seem to live, also to bond  a little more to she who matters (sounds corney but has worked). down side not enought me time with ST

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version