General Category > Active Polls

Helmet Poll...

(1/12) > >>

Diesel:
Let's see the preferred type of lid us Sports Tourers like to whack on the scone.

Only one vote per member.

Brock:
Have an RJs tourtech flip top with integrated dark visor.

Real handy going through the front gate security at work

Diesel:
Yeah Brock - samesies!

It's a great lid - I like the idea of not having to swap out visors or reach for sunnies etc - but she is a little noisy, and the ratchet on my aviator shade isn't working too well.

This is probably commensurate with the purchase price though.

I hear the Shoe Multitec and the Shark Evoline are two gooduns - might look into it when the time comes.

Any other opinions on helmets?

Mark:
RJays Tour Tech TSS (with integral sunnies), in pearl white to go with the white ST1100 (and my flouro vest top that I have over the leathers).

Not sure why I like this combo.

Keep Smiling
Mark

P.S I also have a full face Shoei, cost me the price of more than two of this one, and that has about the same noise for me, though I do have a little "ringing in the ears" from my early days as a sparky working in textile mills and foundries in the UK. I have been putting the wind noise down to the standard windsheild on the Police ST1100. Had thought of getting another one from David Silver Spares (the one that is 5 inch taller), comes in a fair bit cheaper than the ones made in Thornlie WA (Eagle screens). But I am happy to live with it for now.
I have however noticed quite a bit of difference to wind hitting my delicate hands, after fitting a pair of Honda Wind Deflectors. Well worth the $16 cost.

Marcus:
It looks like a fight pilot...Do you humm this while you're riding...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPYF2p-cGx8    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version