OzSTOC Shop > OzSTOC Shop Suggestions & Questions

Broad brimmed hat Version.2

(1/9) > >>

ST2UP:
After the initial Bucket hat style trial we had enough feedback to look further afield....

Version 1.

So here is version 2 as a trial based on feedback from the bucket hat....

There are 2 sizes in this hat...M/L and L/XL or 59cm an 61cm, there may be a smaller size TBA.

We have chosen a grey colour similar to that of the previous men's shirt to alleviate the concerns of a black hat, the hat has a flat but mouldable brim and can be throw in as top load in a top box with minimal changes to its shape. It does have a chin strap that is removable with scissors  :p if required.

These will have a retail of sub $30 delivered by Aust Post.   

We currently have 2 hats on trial, 1 (61cm) is on trial with Lionel in Canberra and I have the other (59cm). Once I have had a play with the hat and my Pediculosis capitis subside I will pass the hat on to someone else to trial.

I have added a poll so you may indicate your thoughts or preferences.....please add any relevancy comments below.

:beer

Biggles:
I'll have one of those the guy with all the badges on his has.    :thumbsup

A sensible sized brim (unlike Vn 2) that doesn't hang down like a curtain (as per Vn 1)!    :grin

Gadget:
Version 2 looks good.

Cheers,
Gary

STroppy:
I'll be in for a 61 version 2 . . .

spanner:

--- Quote from: Biggles on March 20, 2017, 01:15:26 PM ---I'll have one of those the guy with all the badges on his has.    :thumbsup

A sensible sized brim (unlike Vn 2) that doesn't hang down like a curtain (as per Vn 1)!    :grin

--- End quote ---

I concur with Biggles.

a bucket hat with a less steep brim is all tht is needed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version