General Category > Active Polls

National Rally Pack contents 2018

(1/8) > >>

ST2UP:
Due to the minimal numbers attending National Rally this year we "MAY" be faced with a difficult choice.  |-i

Now our intension is to provide the same content and high quality items (Polo Style shirt, Pin & Patch) if it is at all possible because we believe that is what our members deserve, and the information based on a previous member poll.

But there exists a glitch in our plan....based on previous NatRally attendances, the decline in OzSToc forum participation, decline in members to RTE's, Tassie proposal for 2019 we estimated 2018 attendee numbers to be more than 50, but less than 70. Currently we are at 30 (Formally registered attendees).

Naturally the items in the rally packs are not off the shelf items and these are custom made and ordered for our attending members, so item costs are reflected directly by quantity ordered. This particularly pertains to the Rally Pin.

This poll is ultimately directed at those who have paid their registration fee for 2018 NatRally in QLD, but happy to hear comments please.

Shirt options in poll..... Polo with pocket and sublimation print (same as Wooli 2017) Vs. T-Shirt each other year

Thanks for your input

:beer

StinkyPete:
I've voted for T-Shirt, as I wear T-Shirts, and recognize that with minimal numbers, T-Shirts may be a simpler option.

Williamson:
I'm not currently planning on going to Mackay.

However, I would be interested in a Polo or T-shirt.  I suspect there may be others that think like me.   Additional numbers would help amortise costs and reduce some of the financial burden.   

Gadget:
Pins are easily lost or broken.

If there had been the option for just the polo shirt, I would have voted for that.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ppopeye:

Quote from: StinkyPete on May 21, 2018, 04:35:18 PM<blockquote>I've voted for T-Shirt, as I wear T-Shirts, and recognize that with minimal numbers, T-Shirts may be a simpler option.a

I have done this too. Is it possible to know what the extra cost of packs with polo shirts would be. Is this an option. Or. Have simpler printing if the cost is too high.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version