Farkles, Gear & Accessories > Cams, Cam Mounts, Editing Software...

Dual Motorcycle Camera (DV188)

(1/21) > >>

Shiney:
Hi everyone :hatwave

I recently brought a dual motorcycle camera system (1 front camera & 1 Rear camera) called the "Blueskysea DV188"
It was purchased from ebay for $128.79 AUD from a supplier down south.

I have installed it on my ST1300 and have been running it for a couple of weeks now, so far I have found it to be a good unit :thumbsup

Anyway I have made a video covering the install and a review of what the footage is like :grin

Check it out below :thumbs

http://youtu.be/NmcwalP4Sn8

https://youtu.be/NmcwalP4Sn8

Cheers
Shiney

Bodø:
I'll have a look later (after the kids have gone to bed)

johnnyYTED:
 :blk13 :dred11
lQQks like a good bit of kit Shiney,  might have to save some pennies and acquire myself a unit..

Bodø:

--- Quote from: johnnyYTED on October 30, 2018, 08:10:02 PM ---lQQks like a good bit of kit Shiney,  might have to save some pennies and acquire myself a unit..
--- End quote ---

Me too.  Is both front and rear in 1080p?  Have you got a rough idea of home much a 64GB sd card would hold before it fills up.  I'd be keen on getting something like this on the kwaka for general commuting (ie. setting it on loop and only looking at if if something happened).  Do you leave the unit under your seat?

Shiney:

--- Quote from: Bodø on October 30, 2018, 08:24:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: johnnyYTED on October 30, 2018, 08:10:02 PM ---lQQks like a good bit of kit Shiney,  might have to save some pennies and acquire myself a unit..
--- End quote ---

Me too.  Is both front and rear in 1080p?  Have you got a rough idea of home much a 64GB sd card would hold before it fills up.  I'd be keen on getting something like this on the kwaka for general commuting (ie. setting it on loop and only looking at if if something happened).  Do you leave the unit under your seat?

--- End quote ---

Both cameras are 1080p.
A 64GB SD Card will hold about 8 hours of riding footage from both cameras (Just under 62MB per minute) and when it is full it will loop back to the beginning and overwrite the oldest footage.

I have left the DVR under the seat as it isn't waterproof.

Cheers
Shiney

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version