GL1800 Section > Honda GL1800 General Questions

History lesson!

(1/2) > >>

LindsayGT:
https://youtu.be/fn9ljaWlbPE

ruSTynutz:
I watched that the other day...

Seems the title is "clickbait" as after watching it all I'm still none the wiser as to how the Goldwing is "supposedly" more American than Harley!
Other than that minor gripe, it's not a bad video if you're just interested in the history of the Goldwing...  :thumbs

West Aussie Glen:

--- Quote from: ruSTynutz on January 10, 2023, 10:00:02 PM ---I watched that the other day...

Seems the title is "clickbait" as after watching it all I'm still none the wiser as to how the Goldwing is "supposedly" more American than Harley!
Other than that minor gripe, it's not a bad video if you're just interested in the history of the Goldwing...  :thumbs

--- End quote ---
As far as I know from May 1980 with the GL1100 to 2010 all Honda Goldwings were made in Marysville, Ohio, America where as some Harley components were imported.

ruSTynutz:
Cheers Glen, I was aware of that but not sure how 30 years can compete with 120 years... :/

Not to worry, it was an interesting watch, even if the title was "clickbait".  :grin

West Aussie Glen:

--- Quote from: ruSTynutz on January 12, 2023, 08:48:05 AM ---Cheers Glen, I was aware of that but not sure how 30 years can compete with 120 years... :/

Not to worry, it was an interesting watch, even if the title was "clickbait".  :grin

--- End quote ---
Easy 100% is more than 99%

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version