General Category > Members Health & Wellbeing

The Good News

<< < (11/16) > >>

Dragonstaff:

--- Quote from: ruSTynutz on May 04, 2023, 10:08:29 PM ---Here you go, Glen!  :thumbs

https://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/registration/registration-fees/motorcycle-fees

--- End quote ---

They still charge a card payment fee? Which century does VicRoads think this is?

Nigel:
Tax Tax Tax.....................

Williamson:

--- Quote from: Dragonstaff on May 05, 2023, 08:00:27 PM ---They still charge a card payment fee? Which century does VicRoads think this is?

--- End quote ---

The Victorian government has been foreshadowing cuts in this month’s budget to rein in the state’s ballooning debt, which is tipped to reach $165 billion by 2025. <The Age 4 May 2023>

Every little bit helps to arrest the debt.  But it might be more worthwhile arresting Dan.

Williamson:

--- Quote from: Nigel on May 05, 2023, 08:04:39 PM ---Tax Tax Tax.....................

--- End quote ---

Pays your and my wages.

ruSTynutz:

--- Quote from: Dragonstaff on May 05, 2023, 08:00:27 PM ---They still charge a card payment fee? Which century does VicRoads think this is?

--- End quote ---

Vicroads aren't on their own when it comes to card payment fees...I've come across quite a few businesses that also charge extra if you pay by card.
I hate giving Vicroads any more than I have to, so I pay my rego with BPAY, that way you don't pay a card payment fee...  :thumbs

What really pees me off though is being slugged an extra $78.10 on top of our motorcycle rego for the "so called" Motorcycle Safety Levy.  :cuss

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version