OzSTOC Events National & Local > NEW SOUTH WALES & ACT

Overnight RTE, Saturday 15th of September, Inverell, NSW

(1/60) > >>

Streak:
Overnight RTE, Saturday 15th of September, Inverell, New South Wales

We are having an overnight Ride to Eat to Inverell in NSW, anyone and everyone are welcome, we will be staying at the Fossickers Rest Tourist Park, They have BBQ Facilities and a nice Area for us all to have a feed and a good social time catching up with all the Faces, New and Old, and is central enough that everyone from north and south has an opportunity to come.

The Fossickers Rest Tourist Park has a variety of accommodation from Cabins to Villas to camping sites Pricing Ranges from $20 to $120 depending on the bed you want.

Contact Details

Phone
02 6722 2261

Email
fossickers_rest@bigpond.com

Website
http://www.fossickersrest.com.au/

NSW, 2360

Google Reference
http://goo.gl/maps/K8iV

Dinner & Breakfast

Dinner and breakfast is going to be provided by the Inverell Lions Club

Cost for Dinner & Breakfast will be $35/head (we have investigated what they are serving, they buy good steak and the like, so we will be getting 2 very good feeds, and putting money back into the local community group)

Dinner:

Steaks, Sausages
Full Salad Range
Bread rolls and the trimmings

Breakfast:

Bacon & Eggs
Cereal
Toast
Tea & Coffee
O/J

Please Post Below if you're interested in coming, any Question please contact myself or Saaz

STeveo:
At last an RTE that I can attend. Now that I am well enough and my bike is back together and its in my part of the state, put me down for an attendance.  :)

:bl11

Biggles:
Sounds good.  Nice town.  Fair roads.  But I've run out of brownie points, and my September riding calendar is already full.
Go for it, guys!

saaz:

--- Quote from: STeveo on July 06, 2012, 08:32:43 PM ---At last an RTE that I can attend. Now that I am well enough and my bike is back together and its in my part of the state, put me down for an attendance.  :)

:bl11

--- End quote ---

I will look forward to meeting you :)

Streak:
Indicated as Attending so far:

STeveo
Saaz
Streak & Teela

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking