Honda ST1300 Section > Seats & Windscreen Modifications ST1300

Seats

(1/3) > >>

Pete54:
  Ok you guys!, i`m  looking for some advise i`m totally over my standard seat , but am confused with wich way to go!. Do i get my seat re shaped & covered or do i look at buying a corbin, sargent or whatever?, cost will be a factor can get a sargent from the US for about $550 delivered, but seems a lot of money there must be someone local that can do a good job for less than that???............Pete   :slvr13

ST2UP:
Have a look at John Moorehouse Ergo Seats.........hear nothing but positives, contact details in OzSToc preferred suppliers.

Cheers

Chris

Brock:
I had my seat done by a local motor trimmer, the advantage being that you can get the seat shaped as you want it. Lots cheaper than getting a seat from OS that might not suit.

Sicman:
I have a set of Sargents on order which should be here this week so I will let you know how they go for me and the pillion.

tj189:
Pete, there is a guy down in Goulburn that does seats, someone posted up on here recently about him.
I have had a moorehouse seat on the ST1100 and was very pleased with it.  I have had my ST1300 seat recently done by custommotorcycleseats.com.au  still waiting to make my mind up with it as it does take a few km's to wear in I believe.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version