Farkles, Gear & Accessories > Cams, Cam Mounts, Editing Software...

Editing Suites and Software...

<< < (3/4) > >>

Whizz:
Diesel, you and everyone else is entirely welcome. I thoroughly enjoyed the day out, the run itself was fun, the weather was superb and lunch was just as good. The company was terrific and I think we even had a couple of converts on other bikes who also enjoyed our company.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the video that you got, and if it's halfway as good as I think it might be I might even consider buying one of these cameras myself.

Have you decided on what software you are going to use to edit/convert the camera files? what file format does it use?

My motto is, Ride the ride you want to ride; and let everyone else ride the ride they want to ride...works for me!!

Diesel:

--- Quote from: Biggles on December 19, 2012, 03:53:04 PM ---
And you're the only dude around here whose headlight goes out when he puts the sidestand down.

--- End quote ---

Good spot mate. It's a mod I did with help from Brock and Mal in the West to bypass the start-stop-start process of the headlight due to the cut-out switch when starting the bike and firing up the headlight HID array.

--- Quote from: Whizz on December 19, 2012, 09:44:13 PM ---
Have you decided on what software you are going to use to edit/convert the camera files? what file format does it use?

--- End quote ---

Haven't decided on vid editing s/ware yet mate. Raw file is .MOV - but you get the option for Quicktime (Mac) or Media Player (PC) playback.

Cheers, Diesel

Marcus:
I use this to convert video files:
http://www.iskysoft.com/video-converter-mac.html

and to edit for PC: there is either Windows Movie Maker or Sony Vegas

For Mac I use either iMovie, or Final Cut Pro

StinkyPete:
After searching for something for editing videos from my Contour Roam, I've decided that "Windows Live Movie Maker" is quite adequte for the job.    I've also found that "Handbrake" is a free and powerful program that will convert/shrink video clips from one format to another.  ie  .wmv  to  .mp4 but with control over the amount of compression.      http://handbrake.fr/downloads.php

ruSTyEB:
 :thumb

+1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version