Honda ST1300 Section > Electrics & Electronics - Volts, Amps and Fuses ST1300

ST1300 Quartet Harness

<< < (2/7) > >>

Whizz:
Hi Brock, once you've got your stock and have priced the final article, can you put me down for one please, standard length and standard output sockets, and also matching connectors.

Ta  :thumbsup :thumbs

Brock:
Not a problem Whizz

IanB:
Brocky boyo, will these have Honda connectors so we are limited to OEM parts, heaters radios etc or will the extras have some sort of "common/universal" outlet

Whizz:
Ian, If I can jump in before Brock responds, there 'aint no such thing as a 'common/universal connector', and every connector has different pin assignments. The connectors on the Honda Quartet Harness are actually Hitachi connectors, and are about as common as vehicle connectors get, and I'm fairly sure that Brock can provide the diagram of which pin is which in each of the free connectors.

Brock:
If by common/universal you mean can be found in Repco, then no. The standard Quartet Harness comes with hitachi connectors a s Whizz said. However, as I will be making the Harness, I can put whatever connection you want. The pricing may vary slightly tho. I can even make the Harness longer to reach the seat, include water resistant fuse holders, or wire it for a particulr application thats wanted.  Give me diagram of the wiring you want and the plugs and I will build it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version