Farkles, Gear & Accessories > Cams, Cam Mounts, Editing Software...

Go Pro Thread...

<< < (3/7) > >>

Cerebral Knievel:
What battery life can i expect from the gopro without having it connected & charging ?
Planning on using it in time lapse mode - 30 seconds .
May have to drill a hole in the waterproof case if excessive ....

StinkyPete:

--- Quote from: royst1100 on February 25, 2013, 05:17:16 PM ---what edit programs do you guys use

--- End quote ---

I'm using Windows Live Movie Maker, which is fine for all basic functions.    "Handbrake" is a good free program, which you can use to change the format and resolutuion of your videos.

Diesel:

--- Quote from: Cerebral Knievel on March 01, 2013, 09:50:43 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Before you drill CK - check out this 'skeleton case' that is available for the Go Pro - it may do the trick and preserve your waterproof case as well....

$55 from HERE if you're interested.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Diesel

Cerebral Knievel:
I really don't want to drill & being this late in the game before Natstoc ....
i'm a bit reluctant to order anything, partly a time frame issue & because  i have been in free fall spending mode sorting the bike after purchase, new gear for myself & preparing for the trip  >:()

Marcus:

--- Quote from: Cerebral Knievel on March 01, 2013, 09:50:43 AM ---What battery life can i expect from the gopro without having it connected & charging ?
Planning on using it in time lapse mode - 30 seconds .

--- End quote ---
Battery life in the standard battery, not the fat but the normal one which fits in the waterproof housing last about 2 hours of HD 1080 recording.
I.e. I just start it recording and let it run flat most of the time.

BTW get the biggest SD card you can

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version