Farkles, Gear & Accessories > Cams, Cam Mounts, Editing Software...

Go Pro Thread...

<< < (7/7)

gibbo57:
Well my two cents worth Ill throw in.   I have a GoPro hero 3 white and I just purchased the Drift Ghost, not the S model.   I have compared the two in different applications and found the Drift Ghost the better of the two, unless you are diving, then you must buy the extra case.   I was impressed with the ghost because of the rotating lens, the LED screen and the phone app.   I have used the GoPro extensively during deployments overseas with the Army, both helmet mounted and weapon mounted and it did a great job.   Unfortunately the Drift was not available to us at the time.
   So I guess it is up to the individual user and what they want.   From memory Brock wrote a good article, with pics, concerning the camera.
Regards
Gibbo

alans1100:
We ordered a GOPro Black through one of the Christmas Hamper companies last year and it arrived in todays mail.

But we got the new Hero 4 Silver delivered. The newer cam has a touch screen on the back where previous versions had nothing. The only negative is that for the price one has to pay they could have included a micro SD card so we're unable to use it until we find a genuine card from one of the many e-bay sites.

Now to figure the best place to mount it.

Link to Camera http://shop.gopro.com/APAC/cameras/hero4-silver/CHDHY-401-master.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version