General Category > Active Polls

Still working or Retired - OzSToc demographics

(1/16) > >>

Sicman:
There has been discussion re OzSToc evolving over time and what its structure will look like. I think it will help the discussion if we know the balance between working and retired members and those who are overworked  :-(((

This will help us understand members availability when rides, RTE's are planned i.e weekday versus weekend.

Example - I am a Paramedic on rotating roster, oncall 24hrs a day and only get 1 weekend off a month, I also am a retained Fire Fighter NSW Fire and Rescue oncall 24hrs a day, I am a Director on the board of the RSL club, I volunteer with ST John Ambulance at a regional professional level.

Planning to get to rides is harder on weekends so weekdays would probably fit better for me. Let us know how you fit your riding in  :grin

Cheers

Tony
 :slvr13

Marcus:

--- Quote from: Tony on April 11, 2013, 01:41:41 PM ---Example - I am a Paramedic on rotating roster, oncall 24hrs a day and only get 1 weekend off a month, I also am a retained Fire Fighter NSW Fire and Rescue oncall 24hrs a day, I am a Director on the board of the RSL club, I volunteer with ST John Ambulance at a regional professional level.

--- End quote ---

Geez dude. Not much else to do in West Wylong? Can't fit in anything else?

Sicman:
Geez - I forgot to say married - Thats takes up a far bit of my time  :o :law :well :grin

Bluey:
I'm semi-retired - that doesn't fit into your poll. I work about 10 hours a month and ride the rest of the time.

Streak:
While not in the league of Tony, I am Working Full time, Own a Work wear & Safety Business with my Sister and my parents, work around 65-70 hours/6 days a week.

2 young kids at school, attempting to plan a wedding,  fiancee works full time as well, we live off our Year planner to get free time to do things such as spend time together, do stuff with the kids, go to rides, and take some time to myself  :rofl

Have this motorcycle club that i spent a bit of time helping with to....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version