General Category > LADIES & PILLION'S of OzSTOC

Bikers Gear Leather pants

(1/5) > >>

Pocket STocker:
Anyone have or heard any reports on the Bikers Gear brand of leather pants ??

seem well priced, I have Textile pants for long distance and Kevlar jeans as well for coffee rides. Just considering trying leather pants.

The thing that really appeals is the leg seam is left raw to cut to your own length.

Any feed back appreciated

Thanks

Pockey

ST2UP:
I have a comment......once the pants were cut to your length would I now have enough left over Leather to cover the seat on the ST ??

:popcorn

Wild Rose:
I have a leather jacket from " Bikers Gear" that I would say is well made.
That I got from the Ulysses AGM in Townsville which is quite a few years ago now
And still looks like new. Not that I wear it all the time.

Pocket STocker:

--- Quote from: ST2UP on May 23, 2013, 09:28:41 PM ---I have a comment......once the pants were cut to your length would I now have enough left over Leather to cover the seat on the ST ??

:popcorn

--- End quote ---

No I don't think that will be possible my love  :spank , Leather sitting on Leather don't know if I could put up with the squeaking !!!

Anyway in regards to your comment on my height, you can go to the end of the que, and I would suggest the Far end.  :Whipped

Pocket STocker:
So no one is wearing these Leather jeans or prepared to admit to it, so what's your opinion of leather pants in general on the bike ?

I can only guess hot in summer and cold in winter, but what else can you tell me about them.

Indeed to replace my Hornee jeans and was thinking leather.

:beer

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version