General Category > Riding Gear/Pillion Apparel

Thermal wear...

(1/4) > >>

Diesel:
Marianne (Mrs Diesel), whom is too busy with Uni crap..err study ... to post this.... has just secured some fantastic thermal wear for $20 (pants) and $15 (socks) from Anaconda. She said that there were singlets there as well - all of which are currently on special in various sizes.

It's 100% Merino blend and Denali brand - so we expect good results from it.

All this is part of our preparation to ride in anti-Queensland temps in the NSW High country in Winter for the OzSTOC Ebor Overniter.

Check it out soon folks, as the $20 mark down price was covering the normal price tag of $79.99!

Hope this helps.

Cheers, the Diesels

ST2UP:
That's great buying mate,  :thumb did Marianne get you some bike shorts.....I mean thermal long Johns too ??

I bet she puts them on and doesn't take them of for any reason until she is home again....it's a balmy -3 deg here at the moment.

:beer

Streak:

--- Quote from: Diesel on May 26, 2013, 08:46:51 PM ---Marianne (Mrs Diesel), whom is too busy with Uni crap..err study ... to post this.... has just secured some fantastic thermal wear for $20 (pants) and $15 (socks) from Anaconda. She said that there were singlets there as well - all of which are currently on special in various sizes.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the tip mate, i am already shopping...

Sicman:
I got ours cheaper than that - Just before Hill End was looking thru a cupboard and found 3 new sets of thermals I had got back in the nineties for Army use out in the cold environs of Puckapunyal - Valley of the four winds  :eek They are great quality and worked a treat keeping me and Boss Dearest warm going from Bathurst to Orange on the way home thru 8 degrees

Cheers
 :slvr13

Diesel:

--- Quote from: ST2UP on May 26, 2013, 09:33:11 PM ---That's great buying mate,  :thumb did Marianne get you some bike shorts.....I mean thermal long Johns too ??

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I'm stopping in on way home from work tomz - rider comfort is paramount to safety and longevity after all!       :grin

17*C here this moment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version