General Category > Active Polls

How did you come to join OzSTOC?

<< < (2/22) > >>

alans1100:
I was half heartedly in the Yahoo group which I visited a few times.

One day back in late 2011 Ozstoc came up in a search on Facebook, made an enquiry to find out if it was the same as the Yahoo group and it was that group reborn so I joined up.

Life hasn't been the same since.

Shiney:
I found OzSTOC via the American ST Owners website, joined up and was instantly invited on my first RTE :runyay :eat   
A great time was had with a great bunch of people and I have been having an awesome time since :thumbs :grin :hatwave

Abe:
Found Ozstoc on Google.

Signed up and haven't looked back.     :thumbs

Skip:
I was looking for some tyre advice way back when it was still the old Yahoo site. Searched for ST Forum and "Bingo". Signed up on the old Yahoo site then again when we went to the current format. Great to be part of such a fantastic group. And my first RTE..... that "Skippy" event. Doh.

Marcus:

--- Quote from: Streak on June 11, 2013, 10:27:10 PM ---I found OzSTOC when it was still the old yahoo group via the American ST Owners website, some fellow called diesel told me about it on the forum there and well the rest is history....

--- End quote ---

This was my Introduction as well...
Although I hated the email system of the yahoo group and was never on it because of that...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version