General Category > Active Polls

Are you a potential purchaser of a set of police light brackets for your ST1300

(1/7) > >>

winston66:
These brackets will be made as per fitment as close as possible to OEM. style.Including the mounting bolts but not including the plastic cover piece , you will have to slit and then reuse your original covers.or source new ones for yourself
The  initial estimated supply  price will be approximately $85.00 including  Local Australian wide  Postage

Biggles:
When you mention slitting plastic, I'm deducing you're talking about under-mirror brackets, because the police over-mirror ones don't require slitting the plastic (unless you're talking about the rubber in-fill).

johnnyYTED:
 :dred11
 :think1  :think1 are the ST1300 and ST1100 police brackets the same? I have it in my head they are for some reason..  :crazy

STroppy:
I'm pretty sure the 1100 & 1300 brackets are not the same. I think Winston66 is talking about the rubber inserts. I'm interested in a set for the 1300 please.

alans1100:

--- Quote from: johnnyYTED on June 01, 2014, 06:08:03 PM --- :dred11
 :think1  :think1 are the ST1300 and ST1100 police brackets the same? I have it in my head they are for some reason..  :crazy

--- End quote ---

Definitely not the same but it would make sense for production purposes (less costs for new tooling etc.) if it was possible to use the same part on more than one model.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version