Farkles, Gear & Accessories > Cams, Cam Mounts, Editing Software...

Drift and Stealth...

<< < (2/25) > >>

sac468:

[/quote]

HEY TERRY,

i COULD BE WRONG BUT IS THAT A TOW BALL? does that mean you film where you have been?

Brock:
I found that the little plastic latch on the battery door my Stealth had broken off a few weeks a go. I just contacted the shop I bought it from and they are going to replace the door for free, I just have to go in there and collect it. Its in Midland WA. You just dont get service like that very often.

Here is a link to their website, their prices are very competitive not worth the hassle and wait going OS for one.

http://www.launchhelmetcams.com.au/drift-hd-cameras

Couch:
Has anyone used the smaller HD model, and if so, how does it compare in quality to the other models. I know Terry has the X170 and Brock has the HD Stealth.The smaller HD is a fair bit more expensive........BUT, IS IT WORTH IT...........any thoughts fellas!  :think1

Brock:
The stealth isnt very big/heavy, I dont know that the extra 120 beer tickets is worth it. The replaceable lens is a neat idea, but if you are going to use it in a damaging environment, get the water proof housing (it has replaceable lenses as well)

The stealth has one bad thing about it. When used on helmet, it takes a very clear pic of the Speedo/Tacho. Not such a good idea me thinks. :grin :grin :eek

Gavo:

--- Quote from: tj189 on February 10, 2012, 05:32:52 AM ---Gavo, I haven't had mine long, so a bit curious as to what you have found wrong with the camera so I can avoid an foreseeable issues with the "trendy piece of crap"
Thanks for your advice  :thumbs

--- End quote ---

Im wanting to know what the trendy piece of crap was so i could avoid it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version