Farkles, Gear & Accessories > Cams, Cam Mounts, Editing Software...

Testing new cam setup - Filtering Ride

(1/3) > >>

ST.George:
G'day STriders,

Here's a sample video of my new action cam setup using filtering and quick acceleration to test this system:

What do u think about the quality?

http://youtu.be/O84dm8WiwtA       

I just tested it myself and YouTube has made it fuzzy. Not sure why.

Totgas:
Needs a better mounting point or a different mount all together - very jiggly. See what you mean about the quality - not great - Sorry. What type of Camera?
A.

alans1100:

--- Quote from: Totgas on February 26, 2015, 06:32:10 PM ---Needs a better mounting point or a different mount all together - very jiggly. See what you mean about the quality - not great - Sorry. What type of Camera?
A.

--- End quote ---

Camera location and finding a minimum vibration place to mount a cam on a bike is not always easy to do. I thought the quality was okay for a view through the screen. Other than that the image is only 480p which doesn't make for a good image on 1080p desktops but 720p is a good compromise unless you wish to view at full screen.

The trade off is file size, the better the quality the larger the file. I'm still getting to grips with my GoPro and sorting out what works best is down to trial and error

ST.George:

Quote from: Totgas on February 26, 2015, 07:32:10 PM<blockquote>Needs a better mounting point or a different mount all together - very jiggly. See what you mean about the quality - not great - Sorry. What type of Camera?
A.
</blockquote>

I used the YouTube option of reducing shakes - however the result is "jiggly" - it was far steadier b4 using the option. I'll tell u what cam it is (not an xpensive 1 tho), after I get it going as well as I can on YouTube. On my computers the quality is acceptable at 720. Very different after uploading to YouTube. I have tried many mounting points and this one is the best so far, as I said, the YouTube option anti-shake option is the main prob at the moment.

Doggie 1:
It was a bit jiggly, but still quite good for purpose.
Cars can be identified, etc, so it just depends what you wish to achieve.
It really wasn't that bad IMO.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version