General Category > Active Polls

2018 National Rally Location poll

<< < (8/8)

Sabie:
South Australia Or Victoria, Nothing against Tas I just think the ferry cost will put a lot of people off and therefore the numbers will be small making it no so much worthwhile (Sorry Tas) Mainland Australia will see maximum members attending.

OK I'll shut up now.

STroppy:
Have to agree Sabie, some of us who were looking at attending the 2016 Ulysses AGM looked at the cost of not only attending the AGM, but adding a week of touring Tassie and the rough cost, including night ferry and shared cabin, was close to $2,000 each, this included pretty much all costs with a generous allowance for accommodation, food, drink, touristy stuff and the return boat crossing with bike and trailer and a shared o'night cabin  . . So we decided to put this money towards driving to the tip of Cape York instead . .  I should add that we all have been to Tassie at least 3 times before

Barry and Marissa:
I've never ridden in Tassie and have only ever heard good things about it. So I'm keen to go there. Though having said that I'm hoping to get there before 2018 too. So I don't really mind where the 2018 Nat Rally ends up and didn't vote for a state accordingly.

ST2UP:
Anyone else wish to have a vote, I have changed the poll so you can change your vote based on the information posted above.......will close poll in a few days.

:thumbsup

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version