General Category > Active Polls

2018 National Rally Location poll

<< < (2/8) > >>

spanner:
I chose Tas because a) I have not been there, b) it has not had a Nat Rally, and c)I hear really Really REALLY good things about Tas and bikes.

ppopeye:
Tassie sounds good but I think members will go wherever it is held.
But I really dont wont to think that far ahead.

Odyssey Rider:
Having done the horrible boat ride to Tassie i wouldn't do it again. Feb is the only month to go there and it is premium price then for that reason. I will just look at my photo's and think of you all.
Alice Springs would be great in about August. :13Candy

Gadget:

--- Quote from: spanner on April 08, 2015, 04:22:45 PM ---I chose Tas because a) I have not been there, b) it has not had a Nat Rally, and c)I hear really Really REALLY good things about Tas and bikes.

--- End quote ---
Same reasons for me.
2019 in NT for the same reason followed by FNQ in 2020.

Pocket STocker:
Thank you for your feedback and votes everyone, keep them coming. As Chris said he and SAAZ, StinkyPete and I consider so many things with Rally destinations. Diesel and Streak also put loads of effort into site selection.

But as the club grows so do our considerations, here's just one to consider based on some comments from above.

NSW is in October 2017, and as mentioned above Feburary is the time to see Tassie, but the ferry cost may be prohibitive to some, even many and it's only 12 to 15 weeks after 2017 Rally  :think1

So this could negatively effect both Rallies do you think  :popcorn

Love the idea sharing guys, keep going.

Pockey  :KissBlow

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version