OzSTOC Events National & Local > SOUTH AUSTRALIA

Re: SA OzSTOC Ride to Eat 23rd June

(1/8) > >>

Streak:
SA OzSTOC Ride to Eat 23rd June

Time for the SA boys & Girls boys to meet up and chew the fat and say hello to each other!

Destination: Gilbert Valley Hotel http://goo.gl/maps/vXF1

Meeting time:  12-12.30pm

Rough Distance and time to the Gilbert Valley Hotel
Adelaide: 105km 1 hour 30 mins
Peterborough: 150km 1 hour 40 mins
Robertstown: 58km 40 mins
Sherlock: 215km 2 hours 45 mins

so clean up the bikes, get your OzSTOC shirts on and get out and have some fun, stop for a feed along the way!

post your interest to come below!

any questions please message alans1100

twisted 1:
Ok this could be a distinct possibility as its a Saturday, we have a club ride every Sunday. Will keep an eye on this thread and see what happens, be good to meet up with other  SA ST owners that I don't know as there are a few in the club. Oh ye we have a 2003 red 1300 and live in Palmer

Streak:

--- Quote from: twisted 1 on June 04, 2012, 09:07:40 PM --- what happens, be good to meet up with other  SA ST owners that I don't know as there are a few in the club. Oh ye we have a 2003 red 1300 and live in Palmer

--- End quote ---

if you pm me your address, i will send you some OzSTOC cards if you would not mind handing them to the other ST owners  :thumb  the more information about our wonderful bikes the better!

alans1100:
We'll kick this off.

Heather and I will be there and arriving within the half hour time posted.

Smokeguy:
Bugger - sorry guys about that time ill be somewhere  :blu13  between Mackay and Brissy. I'll have to catch you the next one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version