Farkles, Gear & Accessories > Farkles and Gear General Section

What is Your Favourite Farkle/Improvement to your ST

(1/17) > >>

Streak:
Reply to this post and Tell us about your Favourite Farkle/Improvement you have done or had done to your ST, and why you did it.

you never know what you have done, might just inspire other people who would never have thought of doing that.....

Streak:
For My My Favourite improvement at the Moment was adding the Dash Shelf that Tipsy made for me for my ST1100

The reason i did it was that i was getting annoyed with stuff mounted on my handle bars as i kept knocking them and they just always seemed to be in the way.

the good thing about the shelf is that it means my phone is away from water, it is in a stable position, and it is visible to me, rather than jammed away in a tank bag

At the moment the only thing i have on it is the Mount for my Iphone, but i am Also going to mount my GPS on the other side, once i get the new mount.

alans1100:
For me it would have to be the trailer and towbar/wiring being fitted within the first month of ownership. Actually we had the trailer before the bike.

For touring one and two-up the trailer makes it so much easier than finding ways to fit all in/on the bike. All your gear is locked up, the trailer lid can be used as a table when camped beside the road somewhere. With the eski on board we shop every day or two and avoid the high priced roadhouses for food along the way.

Not on tour you can always combine a rides with a shopping trip like we do every two weeks or so.

terrydj:
Hmmmmmmmm. Well the Dash Shelf, Garmin Zumo and the throttle Lock all come in at number one.
Zumo on the dash, on, tunes coming out, throttle lock on and tapping out some tunes on the Tank Bag at 2 in the morning and having a sing. Hmmmmm wonder what the poor people are doing :thumbs

alans1100:
Yeah, I better add the throttle lock as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version