Farkles, Gear & Accessories > iPhone and Android Helpful Apps

Bubbler

<< < (4/4)

Lionel:
"In "devices" go into Web API Menu and select Enable. This should fix for you mate "
It certainly did, Chris.
Thanks for your help.
Next time we meet  :beer

StinkyPete:

--- Quote from: StinkyPete on October 31, 2014, 11:28:20 AM ---
I'm currently testing to see how much of my meager 200 Meg per month phone data it uses.

--- End quote ---

Bubbler used just 1 Meg of my data allowance after running continuously in the background for two weeks.

Brock:
Still playing with the settings on mine, not getting a meaningful track when displayed on the map. well not as far as Thailand is concerned anyway, as there is no such thing as a straight road here.

Gadget:
I also paid for the full version of Bubbler.

I've recently downloaded Glympse for android which on the surface looks simpler to use. The only downside I have found with it is the maximum time it will only track for 4 hours.
On the upside no website set ups and you can send Glympse links via email or sms. It also has an option to set your destination which enables it to provide an ETA.

I haven't used it for tracking yet, might do next weekends RTE if I remember.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Gadget:
Just teued Glympse around the outside of the house. It appears as if it is near live tracking. Very frequent updates to the Glympse map with a trail as well. The ocon turns to a dot if you stop and an arrow in the direction of travel.
Again it needs the data connection of the mobile phone network.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version