OzSTOC Events National & Local > NATIONAL EVENTS

2024 - National Rally - What's Planned

<< < (2/9) > >>

Williamson:

--- Quote from: Williamson on January 03, 2024, 01:26:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: ruSTynutz on January 03, 2024, 01:23:47 PM ---Hey Michael, perhaps a "no" option could be added to the poll???  :think1

--- End quote ---

:thumbs

--- End quote ---

..... if there is an RTE, I'll need someone to organise.

NandV:
Hi Michael,
                Neil & Valerie will be arriving in Mansfield around 9.30 - 10.00 am on the Thursday as we will be coming on from overnighting in Yea with my cousin on Wednesday night. We probably won't have access to our cabin till later in the day which is not a problem but will be able to assist with setting up where required.

Here's an idea.
                    The "Saturday Rideout"
                                                     With nothing official being planned regarding an 11-00 am Saturday ride out can I say that Val & I and possibly Denis & Diane are intending to visit the new cellar door at Delatite Winery, 39 Pollards Road on the outskirts of Mansfield for a lazy lunch in their outdoor courtyard area - it seats up to 45 people (weather permitting). Various food platters are available and seeing as we are all in for a dining experience later in the day I figure a platter will suffice along with maybe one glass of their delightful vintage. Intending to be back to the HCHP to check in and get a quick nanna nap before attending the official photo session at 4-00pm and afterwards the official dinner in the evening.

Herewith the link to the Delatite Winery website to view their facilities and check out the menu : info@delatitewinery.com.au

If anybody is interested in joining us and if the numbers warrant, I suggest the hire of a mini bus to do the drop off and pickup so that those who choose to enjoy more than 1 glass wouldn't have to take any risks whilst on two wheels.

In the meantime I will contact the winery to check on availability etc.

An indication regarding interest in the above would be appreciated promptly as Valerie and I are heading off to NZ on 25th Jan for 3 weeks on our Kiwi ST - its been 12 months so a bit overdue.
Send a PM or post any comments here.

Cheers
Neil
NandV
 :slvr13 o:)  :like

Williamson:
Hi Neil,

Any assistance Val and you can provide on the Thursday and/or Friday will be appreciated.

Re. a Saturday Rideout good idea, however unlikely Helen and I will be able to accompany your little group as will we likely be staying around HCHP crossing all the "T's" and dotting all the "I's" in preparation for later that afternoon's and evening's events.

I'm sure some others will put up their hand, if even at the last minute.

StinkyPete:
I suggest "No RTE", but perhaps you could provide a list of rides and attractions as we did in Mannum.   Attendees then have the option of exploring the region, or simply spending the time catching up with old friends and new.

Williamson:

--- Quote from: StinkyPete on January 22, 2024, 11:13:30 AM ---I suggest "No RTE", but perhaps you could provide a list of rides and attractions as we did in Mannum.   Attendees then have the option of exploring the region, or simply spending the time catching up with old friends and new.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Pete.

Yes that seems to be the best option.  Some ride options will be prepared, these will be included on an info sheet in the Rally Pack, mentioned at an introduction and welcome at the Friday afternoon Meet & Greet, as well as in a new thread (posted a week or so prior) so that attendees will have an opportunity to plan.

This will include a visit to the Delatite Winery as Neil has already indicated (a coupla posts above).

Re. the Meet & Greet, in addition to platters of nibbles being provided, the VIC organising group is also planning a sausage sizzle.  The Meet & Greet may be known hereafter as the Meat & Greet.  And before any of the vegetarians and / or vegans protest, there will be some non-meat options available.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version